Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: OMG! This is a retro collection up for sale all right!  (Read 14939 times)

Description:

Offline outlawal2

Re: OMG! This is a retro collection up for sale all right!
« on: April 26, 2011, 04:38:29 PM »
Quote from: dentunes;633679
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Huge-Retro-Video-Game-Collection-Thousands-items-/150596712758?pt=AU_Consoles&hash=item2310437936

Already bid up to $5100. Amigas, Ataris, Apples and much, much more.

Unbelievable.

And once I saw Australia the first thing I thought of is the BABE Cammy...  
Please tell me you aren't selling all of your equipment!

LOL

Offline outlawal2

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 04:54:52 PM »
Quote from: Amiduffer;634136
Geez. You stare at the damn thing, and you still can't believe it. I wonder how many hours it took him to arrange all that?

...And after thinking it may be Cammy, my SECOND thought was how friggin long did it take him to arrange all that stuff outside?  Once again GOOD LORD

Offline outlawal2

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 01:46:05 PM »
Quote from: fishy_fiz;634274
@Claw22000

It's none of my business really, so feel free to ignore me if you like, but from a few things youve said in recent times I cant help but get the impression youre only recently married ?
You tend to speak of your wife fondly. Surely that's a sign of only recently having been married ?  :)

Hey just for the record, yesterday was my 10 year wedding anniversary and I am still enamored with my wife...  I am the luckiest guy in the world and I KNOW it...   You will never hear me talk about my wife in any manner other than fondly...