Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: IndivisionECS will have dual video output!  (Read 19837 times)

Description:

Offline trip6

• Show all replies
Re: IndivisionECS will have dual video output!
« on: August 27, 2009, 04:34:30 PM »
Oh man... I so badly want like two or three of these... Red are you taking advance orders? Amigakit? I'll then be able to attach all my amigas to my KVM... gota get some speaker hookups for the amigas though now that I won't be using 1084s monitors anymore....

Offline trip6

• Show all replies
Re: IndivisionECS will have dual video output!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 03:23:40 AM »
Guys stop whining and wise up!!! Jens and Oliver have developed something that will increase the longevity and usability of classic amigas by decades in their creation of Indivision ECS which lets us all use the latest LCD technology on our classic amiga computers. Not only that, but it eliminates the PAL\NTSC display problems us retro gamers always run into... No more boot disks, its all VGA output... Brilliant. We are lucky to have guys like Jens & Oliver who invest their time, money and talents into our Commodore & Amiga Community. I would challenge any of you whining to do it on the same to the level that Jens has over the years... Being overly critical and unappreciative of those who help us, is not smart, beacuse you may drive them away... I for one fully appreciate of Jens & Oliver's efforts and plan to support their latest creation. Nuff said...