Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: clickBOOM to re-release "Wings" of Cinemaware  (Read 2576 times)

Description:

Offline DarkHawke

• Show only replies by DarkHawke
Re: clickBOOM to re-release "Wings" of Cinemaware
« Reply #14 from previous page: May 12, 2002, 12:43:29 AM »
As always, the anon posters are the most inflamatory.  What are y'all afraid of, anyway? :-?

Let's face it, clickBOOM is trying to stay alive as a company and they can't still do that and be Amiga only, or even entirely Amiga inclusive.  I'm sure they're still Amigans up in the Great White North, otherwise why would they be bringing the great games of the Amiga's past into the 21st century?  And we ALL know there are tons of Amiga ex-pats who'll snap up upgraded versions of their old favorites that'll run on their current systems.  It's a sensible move for them and anyone who'se giving them hell for it has been blinded by their fanaticism.  If you want clickBOOM to port these games to OS 4/AA/OS 5, they've got to survive as a business NOW so they can still be there when it's economically feasible to do those ports.
\\"For of all sad words of tongue or pen,
The saddest are these: \\\'It might have been!\\\'\\"
     -- John Greenleaf Whittier

Amiga.  Wish the world could have known.

Offline System

• Show only replies by System
    • http://amiga.org
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2002, 01:30:13 PM »
Hardware 1,2 Gigabyte 68030 16 MB fast mem Amiga 1200, The Amiga marketing for the Classic amiga is not dead  :-x

I like to see Wings and Defender of the crown for an 68030 version, and I am going to buy it  :-P  Pagan games is making Dafel blood line, and Dreamworlds is making Cross Fire II these are great Games for the Amiga Classic :-o The Amiga Classic is not Dead  :-x

I have Myst, Napalm, T-zer0, and in the Future maby more games  :-?  I like to see it  ;-) And I am going to buy more games from Clickboom or other companies  :-D

Offline hnl_dk

• Show only replies by hnl_dk
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2002, 11:04:29 PM »
You can for free download the Amiga-version of Wings, I havn't looked at the other games!
I think that's why they can't get the license - it's already in use!
But I hope that they make a new version of Wings for AmigaOS 4.0 (Native PPC - 3d Acceleration ...), that would be cool :o)
Best regards,
Henning Nielsen Lund [Denmark]...

Offline hnl_dk

• Show only replies by hnl_dk
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2002, 11:14:24 PM »
You can download all the good old Cinemaware games for free:
All great classic Cinemaware games
Best regards,
Henning Nielsen Lund [Denmark]...