Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wow! C-USA's first commercial.  (Read 24491 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Re: Disneys Response To CUSA advert...
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 02:41:32 PM »
Quote from: jorkany;628434
Interesting. So Franko, at what point do you decide to defend some company's IP rather than distribute it?

Only when I feel like it... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Re: Wow! C-USA's first commercial.
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 05:40:27 PM »
Quote from: number6;628510
@Franko

iirc, you linked in another thread that you were off to watch WrestleMania.
I was just checking today's news links about the topic at hand and found something related:

"Sheamus: When I was young, I had a Commodore 64 and then an Amiga, so I started on that."

Q&A: Pro wrestler Sheamus on video games, WWE

With hands the size Sheamus has got I reckon he must've went through a fair amount of Joysticks back in the day... :)

Odd thing is I wouldn't have put him down as being old enough to remember the C64... :)

Anyway the Undertaker still rulez... 19 & 0 :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2011, 05:55:33 PM »
Quote from: jorkany;628520
19 & 0? Pffftt...come back when he can top this guy:

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/good-sports/201103/one-legged-wrestler-wins-ncaa-title

Pfffttt... Easy Zach Gowan... :D

[youtube]tyVvHEPZa0w[/youtube]

Try harder next time... ;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2011, 07:35:34 PM »
I'm just glad that this whole CUSA issue will be decided one way or the other very shortly and then folks can decide for themselves whether it's good or bad for the site if CUSA stuff stays or goes... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2011, 08:07:46 PM »
Quote from: digitex;628559
Think about this....the all time record for most users on Amiga.org was 497 on July28,2010, most likley because of a CUSA event. And how many years has this forum been up???

Last night our forum was holding at between 725-800 quests/members, and the forum is only a few weeks old.

Just what does this tell you?

The day you picked to make your pathetic little claim that it was down to a "CUSA event" just shows what total -=Moderated=- you really are as everybody here knows that day was down "SpamBots" attacking the site not anything to do with your -=Moderated=- company... :)

So stick that in yer pipe and smoke it ya dunderheid... :roflmao:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 08:56:48 PM by Argo »

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2011, 08:16:39 PM »
Quote from: eliyahu;628568
digitex is the online moniker for barry altman.

-- eliyahu

I guessed that from his first post and called him out on it, but the big bag of keech is too chicken to admit it... :roflmao:

C'mon Barry, take me on I'm ready and waiting for ya big boy... :roflmao:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2011, 08:41:18 PM »
-MODERATED-

PS: Red... Issue away I've had my say the truth is out, to be honest I dont give a shit about this anymore... :D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 09:29:31 PM by redrumloa »

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2011, 09:11:44 PM »
Quote from: argo;628593
@everyone, let's keep it civil!

-moderated-
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 09:32:44 PM by redrumloa »

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2011, 09:22:18 PM »
Well I'm off to watch some paint dry, much more exiting than waiting for Barry to type something or for my ban to happen (they usually wait till I log off before doing that)... :D

So I guess the next time I try to log in I wont be able to, oh well I've had my fun and said what needed to be said, so ban away chaps... :)

Ta, Ta... ;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2011, 05:13:34 AM »
(Quick RED moderate this one... Oh sorry... forgot... you cant anymore... ;))
-=Moderation Removed=-
-=User Banned=-

Stay out of the CUSA topics and don't start any.

See you in three days, Franko
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 05:39:16 AM by Argo »

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2011, 05:24:46 AM »
Quote from: Argo;628807
Franko, franko, franko.... sigh.

Argo, argo, argo.... WHeeeeeee :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2011, 02:33:35 PM »
Quote from: digitex;628745
Are you kidding? Did you look on the Disney/Tron site partners page? Did you see the Commodore logo, right next to CocaCola? Did you think that it got there by magic? Do you think the world's largest media company knows what is going on with their IP? This is a partnering/co:branding campaign, NOT advertising. We each use the IP assets, and jointly promote our products together. OOOOO, I sure hope they don't look at our site and see all those clips we used from the unedited stock footage they sent us last year, before the movie was even released :)

What else do you want to keep bringing up?  The Commodore logo, that is now ours?  The Amiga logo, that too. How about the fantasy case shot...yup, still there also. Ahhh, here's one...the huge glass 3D Boing ball on our OS page....still there, along with other work created by the same artist, for us.

The commercials will be airing everywhere...just keep watching TV...you'll see them...maybe,even where you live, if you're in a major market.

Now Steven, why not tell us all about yourself, so I can have the opportunity to examine and comment incorrectly about every facet of your life?  I would really love to know what you do for a living...and see some of your work product. How about telling us all about your lifetime achievements...I'm sure there is something there that I would enjoy  ripping apart. What's that?  hmmmm, no reply??? C'mon, fair is fair...I don't hide behind an avatar like all of you (with some exceptions). You all know my number..my e-mail etc. It's so easy for all you to type these disgusting comments, knowing that you're hidden in your little life, behind a keyboard. Try saying these things in real life...to my face..or anyone else's, for that matter. You never would...or could.

anybody else?

Ok Big Man... I called your bluff (and my post got deleted) you pay for the ticket (it'll need to be via a nice luxury liner and first class of course, I don't travel any other way across the pond) and I'll be over to take you up in person on your challenge, now if you'd be so kind to elaborate on this wee challenge I'll gladly get myslef ready for it, to quote your good self "You never would... or could"... :roflmao:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2011, 02:51:39 PM »
Quote from: dammy;629038
From where I am from, the law says the accuser has to show the proof.

And where is that exactly... DisneyLand... :laughing:

Strange laws where you come from, here you just make the accusations to the relevant authorities and they investigate it... :)

Go and fetch Barry a coffee or something cos I think he's nodding off just sitting there waiting till someone tells him what to say next... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2011, 03:03:49 PM »
Quote from: WolfToTheMoon;629046
How many business' reveal their cost? Not many... it's called a trade secret, I believe. If something is too expensive for you, here's a suggestion, don't buy it, simple as that...
I'm sure you could buy a similar cheaper computer from China. But then you wont be paying numerous licenses, testing, customer support... It's comparing apples to oranges.

No... comparing apples and oranges is comparing two real and genuine things... :)

Not like comparing one cheap Chinese import against another cheap Chinese import that your going to charge mugs ridiculous prices for and claim it's superior cos you've stuck Commodore badge on it... :D

Customer Support... :roflmao:

I'd love to hear that...

Customer... it's about this expensive C64x I just bought, where's the OS !!!

CUSA Customer Services (AKA Leo, all round handyman)... we're in charge get used to and like your product or else...next...

You lot make me laugh... :roflmao:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2011, 03:08:55 PM »
Quote from: mongo;629051
Is this proof enough for you?

Neat... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #29 from previous page: April 06, 2011, 04:07:03 PM »
Quote from: dammy;629079
I know the C64x will have live tech support (think it's 24/7 support but it might be only during normal business hours here in the US).  Not sure on the Vic series will have live tech support or not.  There is a lot of information that has not been posted yet to the web site.  I expect it to be posted as time rolls on.

:roflmao:

You crack me up Dammy... :laughing:

Yes folk we at CUSA offer full 24/7 support (only during business hours and subject to Barry's whim)... :roflmao:

You should have been a stand up comedian Dammy... Oh forgot... you are... :lol: