Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Sonic the Hedgehog Amiga Fangame Project  (Read 6983 times)

Description:

Offline Flashlab

• Show all replies
Re: New Sonic the Hedgehog Amiga Fangame Project
« on: June 24, 2008, 07:14:24 PM »
The things that make Sonic a great game are speed and the loops IMHO. Those things won't be able with Backbone or Amos. Without those I'm afraid this project won't be anything more than nice try but no sigar.

Maybe if we could get a programmer on this project this would be something that could be cool though. Maybe the programmer that works on Mr. Beanbag, Tricky, can be involved? She mentioned turning her engine into a game creator app not too long ago.
Amiga 4000D Cyberstorm PPC 060@50 604@200 SCSI 130Mb Ram G-Rex Voodoo3 PicassoIV Paloma Ariadne Delfina Lite

Online Flash version of BoulderDash: Offline...

Offline Flashlab

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 07:56:50 AM »
@Rebel-CD32

Weren't you that guy that was having a poll about what kind of game the Amiga community would like to have? I thought you were going to make an original game and start a software house? What happened to that project? Did you have problems finding programmers?
Amiga 4000D Cyberstorm PPC 060@50 604@200 SCSI 130Mb Ram G-Rex Voodoo3 PicassoIV Paloma Ariadne Delfina Lite

Offline Flashlab

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 09:26:59 PM »
Good to hear you got a team up and running! I hope you guys can make a nice game or two! Maybe you could give us some pointers what way you're going?