Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I still like MorphOS more.  (Read 16706 times)

Description:

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
Re: I still like MorphOS more.
« on: April 27, 2013, 03:39:38 AM »
I had a chance to try morphos on a friends old power pc mac. That mac runs osx slowly, but morphos flies. I think this would beat AROS as my next gen amiga of choice... My aros machine is okay but still has many problems and the browser is not up to morphos.

MorphOS has enough things that I may use it for an everyday machine, but I do still love my linux box for most  things... Linux with its over secure file system and so on tends to get on my nerves sometimes though...

I think an amiga like os is better for a single user machine that you use for every day things, a true "desktop OS"....

Hopeful I'll have one someday. The cellar of doom is getting redone slowly, and I will have old amigas, a c64, my main machine (linux box) my windows video editing/wintendo machine, my aros box and HOPEFULLY, a morphos/osx machine...

Gotta run some electrical lines to the back of the basement to support all that... Painting and trying to clear the family dump of stuff no one wants to look at in the meantime!