Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New commodore shot film +16  (Read 20893 times)

Description:

Offline Beast96GT

• Show all replies
Re: New commodore shot film +16
« on: March 19, 2011, 12:36:01 AM »
1.  The OP should have put an understandable warning in subject or body.   The world of the internets usually uses "NSFW", not "+16" --what the heck does that mean?  Why not +15 or +17?

2.  Vlabguy1 isn't going to sue, you don't have a case--against anybody.  No, I'm not an attorney, but I do have common sense.  

3.  I hate it if you really lost your job, but something tells me your employer may have been looking for a reason to get rid of you if they're not in the least bit understanding that you weren't aware of the content.

4.  All of you wankers with the anti-American statements can shove it up your ass.  :uzi:

Offline Beast96GT

• Show all replies
Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 06:05:11 AM »
Quote from: ffastback;623020
He did, he wrote "be careful" in addition to +16.

Indeed, usually, not always.

In context with "be careful" clearly it means its unlikely safe for work.  Better safe than sorry at work.

A good guess would be in the OP's country 16 is the age requirement for something with similar content.  An even better guess is it was an account created to troll.  lol

If you read the entire thread, you'd note that the "be careful" was edited in AFTER the original post.    

Even if it WAS there, by your logic, "be careful" means a link has nudity in it?  

So, "Short film be careful (+16) " equals NUDITY?  No way.

I think the moral of the story is for dudes, mates, and blokes, to please post a clear disclaimer about a link they post up here on AO.  

Oh, and "be careful" around here...  :D