Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Thanks *GENESI/PHOENIX* Got my Pegasos Today!  (Read 2835 times)

Description:

Offline magneticTopic starter

• Show all replies
Thanks *GENESI/PHOENIX* Got my Pegasos Today!
« on: April 07, 2003, 10:21:54 PM »
Thank you very much Genesi and Phoenix Consortium for all your professionalism and impressive business dealings...
 I got my Pegasos today - Internationl Priority FED EX no less! - and the package looked great. I'm now wearing my TSHIRT :P !!! Genesi was very generous and helpful in purchasing this board. I have no doubt about their reliability or savvy. This was an incredible deal and I look forward to doing business in the near future. Congrats BBRV and everyone on the MOS, Pegasos, and Phoenix team.
Thank you :)
Realize

* maybe I should hold off until I build the box and see if it works :p *
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz
Quad Boot:Reg. MorphOS | OS4.1 U4 |Ubuntu GNU-Linux | MacOS X

Amiga 2000 Rom Switcher w/ 3.1 + 1.3 | HardFrame SCSI | CBM Ram board| A Squared LIVE! 2000 | Vlab Motion | Firecracker 24 gfx

Commodore CDTV: 68010 | ECS | 9mb Ram | SCSI -TV | 3.9 Rom | Developer EPROMs

Offline magneticTopic starter

• Show all replies
Re: Thanks *GENESI/PHOENIX* Got my Pegasos Today!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2003, 06:54:02 AM »
Thanks for all the encouragement! Except for a few *jealous amiga zealots. I'll be running OS4 on my 4000T and P5Cyberstorm.  And as far as board quality or Genesi burn in or quality check -the geniuses that designed the ONLY PPC BOARD for 68k Amigas designed the Pegasos motherboard and its lovely to look at. Great engineering. But what else would you expect?
 The only thing is I thought Pro Station Audio was going to be included but I dont see it :(
But, it was a fantastic deal! Thanks guys.
realize
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz
Quad Boot:Reg. MorphOS | OS4.1 U4 |Ubuntu GNU-Linux | MacOS X

Amiga 2000 Rom Switcher w/ 3.1 + 1.3 | HardFrame SCSI | CBM Ram board| A Squared LIVE! 2000 | Vlab Motion | Firecracker 24 gfx

Commodore CDTV: 68010 | ECS | 9mb Ram | SCSI -TV | 3.9 Rom | Developer EPROMs