Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Os 3.2 development preview  (Read 144699 times)

Description:

Offline BozzerBigD

Re: Os 3.2 development preview
« on: December 16, 2019, 08:05:39 PM »
@CBH

There is no right or wrong in this world beyond what we decide for ourselves. There is no god or any kind of morality innate to the material universe. This fact is what allows for human conflict. Like all human beings I've decided that what's right is what benefits me personally.

What a piece of work! You upset the developer of OS3.1.4 and OS3.2 and then attempt to refute the existence of God and even the Moral Law and then demonstrated what an ugly uncivilised selfish and self serving world we'd have it we all thought like you! One question:

Is this the outcome you wanted?
Assuming it was, what do you think caused you to become such a callous individual? I guess it's not your fault in your own head as you think you have to act like this to get ahead in a 'survival of the fittest world'?

The fact we have consciences and know inherrently what is wrong or right means your convicted yourself as to what a 'tool' you are acting like.

Apologise to Thomas, take a time out and reassess what IS important in life please. There is of course the adage; "The Best Things in Life are Free."

... maybe Thomas values working on his favourite OS in spite of Hyperion's mean contract terms! That doesn't his work is worthless or that he isn't valued in the community.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 08:55:08 PM by BozzerBigD »
"Art challenges technology. Technology inspires the art."

John Lasseter, Co-Founder of Pixar Animation Studios