Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: eGame released for AmigaOS4, AROS & MorphOS  (Read 1345 times)

Description:

Offline ChrisHTopic starter

• http://cshandley.co.uk/email
eGame released for AmigaOS4, AROS & MorphOS
« on: December 28, 2012, 02:26:48 PM »
eGame allows you to keep an easily searchable list of games for playing - rather than having to hunt through lots of folders using Workbench/Wanderer/Ambient. Please note that eGame is only able to start games that you can already run by double-clicking them.

"eGame" is short for "(Portabl)E Game Launcher".  I originally wrote eGame as a test & an example of what can be achieved with PortablE's easy GUI system, but (after some prodding from Joel) I think it has become a nice useful program in it's own right.

As I've put a lot of effort into making tagging & filtering easy but still pretty powerful, I decided to make it 'DonationShareware'.  Without a key file it will only display 10 games (although you can still search all stored games & the first 10 matches will be shown).  If you want to get a key file to unlock it, then you need to send me at least 2 Pounds or Euros by PayPal (although I encourage you to donate more if you feel it is worth more!).

eGame has been tested on AmigaOS4 & AROS, but I have not been able to test it on MorphOS (although I expect it to work).  If you have any problems then please let me know!

You can download eGame from Aminet & OS4Depot.

Here are some OS4 & AROS screenshots:

(AROS pics next)
Author of the PortablE programming language.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.