Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Complete EasyADF Guide  (Read 5453 times)

Description:

Offline Tajmaster

• Show all replies
Re: Complete EasyADF Guide
« on: August 08, 2009, 12:53:15 PM »
I have to join ZeBeeDee on this one and jump to AmigaKit's defence. Like most Amiga users who have used AmigaKit.com, I have had brilliant experiences with them and with the amount of praise they heap on A.org its obvious they are doing something right. I even asked them how to take my A4000's CPU card out once and they told me without me having to buy anything (at that time) and they didnt even say the standard "you didnt buy it off us so we cant support it" line that a lot of retailers (rightly so) say.

@ internet whingers

If you have a problem, use some common sense and call the retailer FIRST. Since the prevelance of the internet, manners and courtesy have gone right down the toilet. People are more interested in going onto a forum or blog and bitching about it than going down the proper channels to get their issue sorted.

@ AmigaKit

Guys, I hope that these sorts of comments dont dis-hearten you. You are a credit to the Amiga scene and Im sure the majority of other users here will agree its a Good Thing (tm) you are around :) I for one appreciate being able to buy stuff the old fashioned way rather than via some auction site or other second hand store where there is no guarantee or support. Thanks again fellas :)
==================
Amiga 4000/040 25Mhz - 18MB Ram-HDD-CDRW- Picasso 2 2MB GFX OS3.9
Amiga 2000/030 25Mhz - 10MB Ram - GVP HC+8 with HDD and CDROM OS3.1 and a DKB MEGAChip
Amiga 1200/030 50Mhz - 18MB Ram - CF>IDE OS3.1 Squirrel SCSI
A500+ 000/7Mhz - 4MB Ram GVP HD+ SCSI w/40MB HDD (WOW!!)
Plus a "few" more ;) hehe
==================