Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Indy Jones Fate Atlantis Sun Disk?  (Read 2987 times)

Description:

Offline DonutKing

• Show all replies
Re: Indy Jones Fate Atlantis Sun Disk?
« on: December 03, 2011, 02:09:07 AM »
It's been a very long time since I played this (the DOS version no less) but are you pressing down on the thing in the centre of the disk once its aligned? from memory I kinda got confused at that part because it wasn't immediately apparent that you had to press down on it once its aligned.

You should have a book in your inventory and it should have a quote about sunstones and the colony, I think it changes on every playthrough, what does your say?

As you can probably tell from my avatar I'm a bit of a lucasarts fanboy :)

Offline DonutKing

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 10:43:49 AM »
Hmmm I think you are at Thera too.

Have you tried lining the sundisk up correctly (so in your case sunset is at the top according to the book), pushing in the spindle, then removing the disk from the spindle before trying the door?

I think it says nothing happened- but now if you try the door it opens
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 10:51:50 AM by DonutKing »

Offline DonutKing

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 05:51:16 AM »
Quote from: XDelusion;670425

Anyhow, I'm back into the game again, and for those who have not played it, or have only played the old Amiga non-talkie version, I HIGHLY suggest you bust out ScummVM on MorphOS, or OS 4 or AROS if it is polished enough, and play this sucker!!!! It totally compensates for the lack luster movie that we were recently treated with.

Definitely! It's a great game. If you're playing under SCUMMVM make sure you set it up with MT32 music, you are really missing out otherwise :)