Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga One XE Status Update  (Read 4845 times)

Description:

Offline JoannaK

• Show all replies
Re: Amiga One XE Status Update
« on: February 14, 2003, 02:03:38 PM »
@Wayne
It's just a way to make positive spin to announcement. Hard fact is that they are late (not a news, have happened many times before) and need couple more weeks to make it all OK again.  (and yes.. sounds familiar.)

Well.. we see what they are able to do in following weeks. Cebit is close and with current knowledge they have very little to show by then.

Offline JoannaK

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2003, 10:16:02 AM »
@HyperionMP

To put it frankly.. Great plans are nice to have but you need  a *real* and sellable product to make it work out.

Ah, Reminding me of..  Could you confirm us that you are attending to CeBit and please give booth info so you can be found there.. ( it's a *** big show).   :-D

Offline JoannaK

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2003, 10:14:01 PM »
Poster: Mountain_Myst Date: 2003/2/16 22:46:49

It was in reference to what JoannaK had said.
Of course we have to spell all these things out to the Mos people I guess.

You seem to take this so personal.. Why?  :-?

And for your info... I have so far nothing invested to MOS/Pegasos. Genesi has promicing system  but I have not yet purchased one. I may well do so soon, cause that price is *SO* good that it's quite hard to wait these 'official alternativies' much longer.  

And waited I have.. Like many others, given them my money and my support to this company called AmigaInc. But as I have seen they can'd give anything back (except delays, excuses and lies) I don't belive they have much to give anymore.

I don't gospel about MOS greatness, if you really can't see that much you are truly blinded by your hate to other people... I have no daydreams of world domination nor 'heroic saving of community' like some people seem to have. It's nothing I'm after.. My interest is much simpler, I'm looking around system I can use. And if AmigaInc (or associates) can't deliver, I think I'm entitled to look for alternativies.