Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AMIGA OS is dead and so every other OS not being VISTA.. check this out  (Read 7884 times)

Description:

Offline bhoggett

• Show all replies
    • http://www.midnightmu.com

DonnyEMU wrote:
No and I wouldn't feel bad about asking the company I bought the licensed material for another copy of it. I have to admit something here, I am involved with a company called the 9thXchange (www.9thx.com). We provide our members with downloadable media, and we also provide them a library backup of stuff they have purchased. So if they have downloaded something they always have a backup available from us and a license file if they have legally purchased something. We do DRM right and support the people who buy from us. The company also provides resale of files purchased and provides royalties to the original creators.

And if your company goes bust and you disappear, where are your customers then?

But I don't expect you or your ilk to give a toss about the customers. You are one of the exploiters, the money making minority who have pushed this "technology" to allow them new ways of ripping off their clients - such as the rather novel concept that you should have the right to tell the users on what systems they have a right to view/listen to the content they've already paid for. A way of creating new markets by splitting the existing market into many separate markets and making the customers buy 3 copies of the same content instead of one, while the selling company produces no extra product. Very clever - as long as the end users have no say in the matter.

In actual fact all the DRM will do is create a criminal underground who will make a fortune from providing DRM free content to people who are fed up being ripped off by the likes of your company. A cracking way of supplying new criminal opportunities and profit. Well done.
Bill Hoggett