Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blitz BASIC for the Amiga: A Complete Programming Guide by Neil Wright  (Read 4635 times)

Description:

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
Quote from: Havie;798615
Looking for

Blitz BASIC for the Amiga: A Complete Programming Guide by Neil Wright

but not even sure if it actually exists.  Has anyone ever seen a copy or maybe they own it?  if it does exist, it would be great to get it scanned as we need to encourage more use of Blitz for all us non-machine code programmers...

http://www.bombjack.org/commodore/

Not what you're looking for, but it does have some programming books for basic. Donate and support the site, though, if you find anything useful from it.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

-M
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
Re: Blitz BASIC for the Amiga: A Complete Programming Guide by Neil Wright
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 08:48:41 PM »
Quote from: nicholas;798791
We aren't slowed to post links to bombjack anymore since the corporate takeover apparently. I posted a link to it lat week and it was moderated straight away. Lol

Well, yeah. You're one of them Muzzie Terrorists from the UK and I bleed red, white and blue. Trump 2016! :laughing:

Hope you and the fam are well, my friend. :lol:
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf