Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: UAE for AROS  (Read 2093 times)

Description:

Offline EmufreakTopic starter

• Show all replies
UAE for AROS
« on: February 22, 2004, 03:21:58 PM »
I just installed AROS and played around a little with UAE. Its nice, but is there a way to configure it any further. To use hardfiles with it for example.

I can't boot my AROS-Installation directly too. Actually something very funny happened after I installed AROS. The Next Time I started my Computer the PC booted the Windowsinstallation which I had actually overwriten with AROS. So I booted the PC again with my AROS-CD. Aros booted without any Problems and the Device DH0 showed up too and worked. After that I removed the Windows Partition from the Harddisk. The AROS Partition didn't show up in FDISK. When I boot my System with the AROS-CD DH0 still shows up and works but I can't but directly into AROS from HD.

This doesn't bather me too much because I just wanted a harddrive to put some files on. But I'm wondering why this happened.

• Show all replies
Re: UAE for AROS
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 09:08:22 AM »
The Drive has a Size of 12 GB. And whats about UAE can I configure it any further?

Bloodline:

What do you mean with Removing MBR Tables? Do you mean to just remove the Windows-, Linuxpartitions?

• Show all replies
Re: UAE for AROS
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 08:49:01 AM »
Thanks I'll try it out