Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Os 3.1.4 Thread  (Read 269937 times)

Description:

Offline First Ninja

Re: The Os 3.1.4 Thread
« on: October 02, 2018, 10:24:10 PM »
If you have technical questions around this release, you may try it here - I'll try to look into them from time to time, all hoping that things don't go overboard, and I hope some members of the development and beta-tester team will do so as well.

First off - please let me say I'm really psyched about the update, and that I'm eager to get my hands on it as soon as the ROM chips are available to buy! I think it's nothing short of commendable of you guys to show the AmigaOS community the kind of devotion you have. Hopefully, the recent surge of interest in AmigaOS hardware should reflect back on the sales, too. Here's hoping it'll be the success it truely deserves to be!

Now, and for my question - I happen to have a CD32, and with a bit of luck I'll have a CDTV sometime in the near future, too. Are there any plans to bring these platforms on par with the rest of the MC680x0-based AmigaOS systems?

Please pass on my very best to the rest of the team - it's an outstanding piece of work and again, the community has every reason to feel grateful for all of your work!
Karate, Jerry. Karate. It's the lifetime pursuit of balance and harmony.

The following users thanked this post: bubbob42

Offline First Ninja

Re: The Os 3.1.4 Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 10:39:35 PM »
Danish and swedish are currently being prepared.

That's great news! You don't happen to need Swedish, semi-professional proofreading on a pro-bono basis? I'm a member of TED Translators, I've done a few jobs for Steam and I'd say I know the Swedish Amiga terminology realized by Commodore's Swedish branch quite well.
Karate, Jerry. Karate. It's the lifetime pursuit of balance and harmony.