Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AmigaOS 3.9 Boing Bag #3  (Read 31313 times)

Description:

Offline GulliverTopic starter

Re: AmigaOS 3.9 Boing Bag #3
« Reply #194 from previous page: March 21, 2010, 08:54:35 AM »
Quote from: bernd_afa;548935
>From the forthcoming version of AFA_OS 4.7, BB3 will be totally supported.

Yes.

AFA 4.7 is near ready, only installer script change so it can install in amikit must done.
I think it can release in 1-2 weeks.

currently this is working

+when use 8 bit screen Icon display use now old Iconlib.AFA work also with PeterK iconlib and BB3.

+ wawa add code for Window gadgets in 8 bit screen look, and AFA look now nicer even on 640*256*4 AGA screens.
   known Problem: On some Programs the size gadget placing is not correct center in 4-256 color screens.

+ All Programs (kingcon) that use builtin Icons can work now without extern Icon.(thanks PeterK for help at this)

+ with Lib Revision 88 the Frameiclass support with the zune Skin System the render of

FRAME_PROPBORDER (compatible with OS4 API)
FRAME_PROPKNOB (compatible with OS4 API)
FRAME_DISPLAYBOX (compatible with OS4 API)
FRAME_WINDOW
FRAME_PAGE
FRAME_GROUP
FRAME_REQUESTER

IA_Orientation (compatible with OS4 API) is used to rotate the slider shading horizontal/vertical

+ fix redraw Problem that happen with Final Data

I am looking forward to the update. It seems a lot of work has been done. Thanks!

Offline shadowrider

• Show only replies by shadowrider
« Reply #195 on: March 21, 2010, 01:56:21 PM »
thanks for the hard work, it is appreciated.. it is great to know that the Amiga Continues to have dedicated users to advance the existing tech. dispite the pc trend.:laughing:

Offline HammerD

« Reply #196 on: March 21, 2010, 04:14:59 PM »
Quote from: Gulliver;548859
From the forthcoming version of AFA_OS 4.7, BB3 will be totally supported.
The problem was that AFA_OS only wanted to work with icon.library 45.1.
Authors of both the updated icon.library and AFA_OS have agreed to work together to solve compatibilty issues. So they released that version that fixed incompatibilties, whilst AFA_OS 4.7 is being developed.

Excellent, thanks :)
AmigaOS 4.x Beta Tester - Classic Amiga enthusiast - http://www.hd-zone.com is my Amiga Blog, check it out!

Offline GulliverTopic starter

« Reply #197 on: March 21, 2010, 04:38:04 PM »
Anyway, I recomend you get the latest BB4, which is a work in progress, and install those updates yourself so that you get a system much more updated and bugfixed.