Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Effective 12:00 AM CST I'm retiring from Amiga.org  (Read 9035 times)

Description:

Offline SysAdminTopic starter

• News posting Auto Agent
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.a-eon.com
Effective 12:00 AM CST I'm retiring from Amiga.org
« on: August 04, 2012, 04:11:57 AM »
Effective 12:00 CST time I'm retiring my post from Amiga.org. My tired old bones just can't keep up with this anymore. I'm not closing the site down but instead giving the site to Bill Panagouleas (Pyromania) as a gift. I hope this in some way makes up for his sadness and hurt over the Aladdin 4D deal. It was not my place to speak out in public about a matter that was discussed with me in private. I hope Deron can find it in his heart to work things out with Bill but if not it's my last wish that my gift of Amiga.org to Bill will restore his joy, enthusiasm and hope for a brighter future for Amiga, MorphOS & AROS. It was his idea to save Amiga.org in the first place, I was but a wallet that allowed it to happen. I hate long goodbyes so will keep this short.

Good luck Bill and enjoy my gift to you, please always keep your members happy. I have learned from my experience here and wish all members, mods and anyone I have missed the best. I have asked that this account be renamed to something else and will no longer post from it. Anyone needing to contact me for some reason can do so via e-mail.

Best wishes

- Tedd
Posts on this account before August 4th, 2012 don\'t belong to me.