Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Evil Dead on the Prairie  (Read 4714 times)

Description:

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
Re: New Mod
« on: July 20, 2011, 02:50:20 AM »
Seems some people just cant get by in life without something to complain about.

So freaking what if J-Golden happened to "defend" Franko? How does this in any way, shape or form influence what sort of mod he might be? I have plenty of people I dont like, but Im hardly going to cry about it if someone else does like them. Never thought of judging a person on thier own actions rather than that of thier acquaintances? Personally I too was starting to grow weary of Franko's behaviour around here, but took no offense to the fact some people thought it was a bit unjust. Additionally I thought J-Golden was fairly well rounded in that thread.

That said and done, congrats and/or condolences J-Golden  :)
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
Re: New Moderator
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 02:53:27 AM »
Army of Darkness only retains vague similarities with Evil Dead 1 and 2. Its more of a dark comedy/action adventure. Fantastic movie  :)
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.