Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Outsiders view of Amiga Community  (Read 3802 times)

Description:

Offline meerschaum

• Show all replies
Re: Outsiders view of Amiga Community
« on: June 11, 2003, 12:51:03 PM »
WaffleOne isnt vapor?... mwhahahahaaha... when it gets WaffleOS4 on it I'll believe it...
Genesi so far has been able to deliver T-Shirts, a Board, an OS and of course there hasnt been any question of who's in charge at Genesi...
on the other hand? Amiga.inc ?... gimme a freakin break... calling Peg2 vapor and trying to defend an Amiga.inc camp innovation? hahahahahaah

as always... 100% opinon

Offline meerschaum

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2003, 05:03:17 PM »
Too right, provided they can produce T-shirts, who cares if the hardware's any good....

yeah lets see what the amiga.inc and friends produced so far... the AmigaOne useing the same chipset sans the hardware fix... (claim its not a problem) ... they call it an AmigaOne even though so far it hasnt run AmigaOS at all... their produceing OS4... and how long ago did the "professed" ceo of Amiga.inc say it was to be released? ... ohh yeah we're not supposed to believe everything we hear from amiga.inc yet we're supposed to be zealous for them on the other hand... then we come to the CEO debacle... who is their CEO? who knows... the situation with Mr Peck? what happend to him?... FUD I supose? who is Garry Hare? more FUD.. the trademark bieng abandoned? more FUD from the government this time (blame Bush for it as always right)... now lets go back to their offices... their empty? an auction? couldnt be!!!... must be more FUD!!....and then you have then you have the promises of OS5 12 months after OS4... again 'dont believe them, just be zealous for them' ... that kinda mentality cracks me up...and of course the iceing on the cake is the t-shirts

and yet this thread...right off the bat jump on Genesi and call their product announcement  'vapour' ... ... product announcements are called vapour  now.... because some atari guy dosent like the amigaone... it had no bearing on Genesi/pegasos whatsoever... but a zealot chose to use it to vent antisentiment...

Offline meerschaum

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2003, 06:54:17 PM »
You are beneath contempt

ok your majesty... shall I sent geevs to fetch your parasol and commoner shoes so you can take a stroll?

that guys comment has one part mentioning pegasos and not saying its any superior...and it wasnt a Peg2 he even mentioned..

Maybe a powerPC board like the amigaone or pegasos uses, but that is far more expensive and slower than a x86.

thats his exact quote... I believe he was referring to both Peg and A1 as dead newborns and not just A1...however you chose to vent antisentiment at Peg2 calling it 'vapour'  and whatnot... when it has no bearing on this whatsoever...you can call anything vapour... like for example I can call Windows Longhorn 'vapour' but in the common sense of the word its not vapour since there have been releases of windows before and probably will be releases in the future...therefore it would be called a 'release date'...gotta wait until its over-due to call it 'vapour' ...

Offline meerschaum

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2003, 02:58:43 PM »
how does pegaso2, its price, its not bieng released right now have ANYTHING to do with that guys opinon that the A1/Peg are pieces of sh*t ?... nothing... it's just you useing this as an excuse to spew antisentiment... anyone who didnt spot that is either blind or on your side...