Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Amiga Inc. Valuation Price $75 Trillion dollars  (Read 3938 times)

Description:

Offline Matt_H

Re: New Amiga Inc. Valuation Price $75 Trillion dollars
« Reply #14 from previous page: March 25, 2011, 04:28:24 PM »
The really sad part is that Escom picked up the remains of Commodore for something in the neighborhood of $10 million - and that was when there was product to sell, a healthy market to sell to, and a healthy pool of skilled first- and third-party professionals available to develop for the platform.

Now, with the brand name tarnished, no products, no non-hobbyist developers, and the few remaining intellectual property assets in a perpetual state of legal Hell, they have the audacity to demand ten times as much money.

It boggles the mind.

Offline number6

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 04:42:55 PM »
Quote from: Matt_H;624577
Now, with the brand name tarnished, no products, no non-hobbyist developers, and the few remaining intellectual property assets in a perpetual state of legal Hell, they have the audacity to demand ten times as much money.

It boggles the mind.

To be fair, Transistion and I are referring to a past episode, which discreetfx only wrote about in 2007.
What Pluritas is asking now, and what they are saying is included in that offering, would require a personal contact.

Offline Matt_H

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2011, 04:50:16 AM »
Quote from: number6;624580
To be fair, Transistion and I are referring to a past episode, which discreetfx only wrote about in 2007.
What Pluritas is asking now, and what they are saying is included in that offering, would require a personal contact.

Fair enough, but the portfolio of Amiga Inc today is just as bad as it was in 2007, if not worse, and I highly doubt they've had the moral epiphany to price the company anywhere near its actual value since that date, too. :)

Offline number6

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2011, 05:08:03 AM »
Quote from: Matt_H;624768
Fair enough, but the portfolio of Amiga Inc today is just as bad as it was in 2007, if not worse, and I highly doubt they've had the moral epiphany to price the company anywhere near its actual value since that date, too. :)

/me rubs eyes...
did you just put Amiga Inc. and "moral" in the same sentence?
/me hears all the unpaid devs laughing in the background.