Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "higher quality Amiga computers"  (Read 6404 times)

Description:

Offline BIG-IRON

• Show all replies
    • http://www.nojohnkerry.org/
Re: "higher quality Amiga computers"
« on: July 01, 2004, 10:39:58 PM »
Wow this one is heating up! ok lets see here I just bought about mmmm 250 bucks worth of stuff from redrumloa who as we all know runs anachronism industries. Lets look at his feedback shall we hmmmm? ahh 816 sales to date and whats this a 99.6% rating!!!! so he has how many more sales than you and what maybe 1 bad situation. So what are you doing wrong to attract all of the non paying bidders? redrumloa doesnt seem to have problems like that. Or is it that he isnt a scammer? so people dont need to leave negative feedback I think maybe putting down A600s was a bad move becasue it was what brought this attention to ya in the first place and now we see all the ugly truth. Dont worry we wont do any buisness with you we only buy from "higher quality amiga people" Justice stings a little dont it? (I used redrumloa as an example no plugs meant he is just a person I have dealt alot with)
BIG IRON (Or \\"heavy metal [Cambridge]) Large, expensive,ultra-fast computers. Used generally of number crunching supercomputers such as Crays, but can include more conventional big commercial IBMish mainframes.