Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "higher quality Amiga computers"  (Read 6377 times)

Description:

Offline T_Bone

• Show all replies
    • http://www.amiga.org/userinfo.php?uid=1961
Re: "higher quality Amiga computers"
« on: July 01, 2004, 07:33:54 AM »

BoingBoss wrote:
Hi TjLaZer,

Yes I did. I bought a A600 from him.

"the Amiga 600 is a low quality piece of crap.  I bought it from my local Goodwill for only $29.99.  Then I removed the memory expansion and sold it for around $38.00.  I then sold the Amiga 600 to you for about $180.00.  So I wound up making about $188.01 profit.  I would have never paid $180.00 for a low quality, piece of crap Amiga 600 computer!"

"So, all together I made $613.02 profit on two low quality, pieces of crap Amiga computers that I picked up at my local Goodwill for only $79.98."

"I kept the really nice Amiga 2500 computer and sold the other two pieces of crap to you suckers.  So now, who is really stupid?!  Not me.     :-D "

for crying out loud.

[google bait for posterity]
DoomMaster auctions ebay reliability history feedback expierence spenceranne spenceranne spenceranne spenceranne beaverton oregon amiga high low quality atari gijoe "you do NOT know what you are talking about" military spec pink black anti-static boingboss amiga2000king "professional computer" chinon floppy electronic assembly assembler teacher school donated
[/google bait for posterity]

If you are reading this, you are likely doing a google search on DoomMaster / spenceranne using one or more of the terms above, possibly because you were thinking of bidding in one of his auctions. If this is the case, you should seriously check hs posting history first, under the names "doommaster" "boingboss" and "amiga2000king" among others, on this site.

;-)
this space for rent