Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: This dude is completely mental  (Read 5508 times)

Description:

Offline Astral

• Show all replies
Re: This dude is completely mental
« on: June 24, 2008, 10:32:58 AM »
Why do you consider "this dude is completely mental" and the card to be "rudiculously overpriced"?

I really am curious...

Offline Astral

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 06:08:24 AM »
I thought I might ask a few questions to get a view of different peoples view of the above. They are not meant to create a stir at all, indicate any bias, suggest any underlying attacks or similar, and especially not to have any persons' financial status made obvious. They are merely to get some views of the opinions of those that respond...

1) If there was known to be 50000 CyberStorm's left, how much would one be "worth"?

2) If there was known to be 1000 CyberStorm's left, how much would one be "worth"?

3) If there was known to be 1 CyberStorm left, how much would one be "worth"? How much would YOU be willing to pay for it, if you a) Wanted it? b) *NEEDED* it?

4) If you owned the last known CyberStorm in the world, how much would you ask for it?

5) If you could afford the asking price of the CyberStorm in this particular thread, and that was your life savings, would you consider the price acceptable?

6) If you could afford the asking price of the CyberStorm in this particular thread, and still have enough money left to buy 250000 more of them, would you consider the price acceptable?

7) Does any potential buyer have the option of buying or not, at there discretion, and for their reasons any item that may be available?

8) What means more to you - money, or spending your money by actually buying things with it that you will enjoy?

I think that's enough questions  :crazy:  :roll:

Offline Astral

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 04:58:32 AM »
da9000 wrote:

And even though he has listed Paypal in the auction he says he will only accept money via bank transfer.

I think NOT.

The reason for this is that PayPal now MUST be an option to eBay buyers, but payments can't be accepted in Russia through PayPal. Being an interested buyer, I actually checked this with PayPal and they confirmed it. That's why it is as it is...