Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: This dude is completely mental  (Read 5400 times)

Description:

Re: This dude is completely mental
« Reply #44 from previous page: June 27, 2008, 04:13:50 AM »
that's messed up, dude. seriously, I am completely flabbergasted that this sold. the buyer could have had a whole system for that price - a nice one at that. he just overpaid by 50 cents on the dollar...

Offline mikrucio

• Party Mix \'87
    • Show only replies by mikrucio
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2008, 05:48:02 AM »
if only i had 100 of those! I WOULD BE RICH!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

thats an awesome price!

Offline motorollin

• Show only replies by motorollin
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2008, 09:51:37 AM »
Have a look at the buyer's feedback. He has been buying a LOT of stuff, some of it pricey. So I don't think money is a problem for him. If he has the money and is prepared to pay it for that item then good for him. People who criticise the seller and the buyer for that are just jealous that they can't afford it...

--
moto
Code: [Select]
10  IT\'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
20  FOR C = 1 TO 2
30     DA-NA-NAAAA-NAAAA DA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAA
40     DA-NA-NAAAA-NAAAA DA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAAA
50  NEXT C
60  NA-NA-NAAAA
70  NA-NA NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAA NAAA-NAAAAAAAAAAA
80  GOTO 10

Offline DBAlex

• Show only replies by DBAlex
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2008, 12:34:58 AM »
Wow.

:-o

but also

:lol:

:crazy:

Wait, even a million smileys wouldn't explain how mad that is.  :roll:  :-P

But seriously... if anyone wants an 030 for £200 PM me...  :lol:
Machines:
- A1200, Blizzard 1260 w/ 64MB RAM, 1.2GB HD, PCMCIA WiFi, AGA w/ RGB Adapter, OS3.9
- Pegasos I, G3 600Mhz, 512MB, Radeon 9200se, 80GB HD, AmigaKit WiFi Card, MOS 1.4.5
- Mac Mini, G4 1.5ghz, 512MB (1GB Soon), Radeon 9200 64MB, 80GB HD, OSX 10.5 (Leopard)
- PCs, Laptops... *yawn*... :D

Offline Astral

• Show only replies by Astral
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2008, 06:08:24 AM »
I thought I might ask a few questions to get a view of different peoples view of the above. They are not meant to create a stir at all, indicate any bias, suggest any underlying attacks or similar, and especially not to have any persons' financial status made obvious. They are merely to get some views of the opinions of those that respond...

1) If there was known to be 50000 CyberStorm's left, how much would one be "worth"?

2) If there was known to be 1000 CyberStorm's left, how much would one be "worth"?

3) If there was known to be 1 CyberStorm left, how much would one be "worth"? How much would YOU be willing to pay for it, if you a) Wanted it? b) *NEEDED* it?

4) If you owned the last known CyberStorm in the world, how much would you ask for it?

5) If you could afford the asking price of the CyberStorm in this particular thread, and that was your life savings, would you consider the price acceptable?

6) If you could afford the asking price of the CyberStorm in this particular thread, and still have enough money left to buy 250000 more of them, would you consider the price acceptable?

7) Does any potential buyer have the option of buying or not, at there discretion, and for their reasons any item that may be available?

8) What means more to you - money, or spending your money by actually buying things with it that you will enjoy?

I think that's enough questions  :crazy:  :roll:

Offline taunusand

• Show only replies by taunusand
    • www.amiga.dk
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2008, 08:57:30 AM »
@Astral
Crazy questions  :lol:

I WOULD like some kind of PPC, but not for that kind of money they are selling for.

What I would like better that PPC are a new Amiga system  :-)

Natami seems for me to be the best, I hope it turns out well.

Sure, it would be nice with a PPC card for my amy, but I will not sell an arm or a leg to get PPC  :lol:

Sure, I understand thoose who buy an overpriced PPC card, I hope that THEY can afford it. I can't  :admonish:
A1200, Blizzard 030, 2+32MB ram, 4GB CF, pcmcia netcard, Kickstart 3,1
A600, 2MB chip ram+4Mb pcmcia S-RAM, Kickstart 3,1
CD32 - Just for fun  :-D

Offline akromion

• Show only replies by akromion
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2008, 05:08:38 PM »
Hello.
Please look this.

That during transfer to exclude the risk connected with possible influence of a static electricity on electronic components, I have pasted over the case, a special film which protected electronic components from it, and also excludes penetration of a moisture inside.
Thanks.

Offline A6000

• Show only replies by A6000
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2008, 06:14:16 PM »

akromion wrote:
Hello.
Please look this.

That during transfer to exclude the risk connected with possible influence of a static electricity on electronic components, I have pasted over the case, a special film which protected electronic components from it, and also excludes penetration of a moisture inside.
Thanks.

I am sure you have the best of intentions, but that does not look good, all those loose boards are free to rub against each other, ripping off components and tracks  due to the rough handling they will recieve during transit.

Each board should be put into it's own anti-static bag and then it's own cardboard box with anti-static foam, all boxes then put into a large box as in your picture.
The important thing is to ensure that no matter how many times the box is thrown from place to place, the cards will not be damaged.

Good Luck.

Offline koaftder

• Show only replies by koaftder
    • http://koft.net
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2008, 07:10:25 PM »
I put 10x more effort into packing a bunch of ISA cards and 32pin sims for a guy here not too long ago, and all for just post. Here I see a situation where a small amount of force can knock off SMT parts or bend the legs of flatpacks. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Offline tokyoracer

• Show only replies by tokyoracer
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2008, 07:19:23 PM »
Non anti static bubble wrap I bet.

Offline Jeff

• VIP / Donor - Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by Jeff
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2008, 07:33:03 PM »
Not to mention the SIMM clips are going to be broken from the sockets if the RAM isn't removed prior to shipping. Never ship a card with the SIMM's attached!

-Jeff

Offline akromion

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2008, 10:53:34 PM »
Hello.
I have got enough of antistatic packages so now each accessory from mine lot will be packed in separate antistatic packing. I wish to add, that all is packed very densely - so at transportation any movings of components inside of a box are excluded.
Thanks.

Offline A6000

• Show only replies by A6000
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2008, 11:15:13 PM »
Trust me, the carriers will take that as a challenge :roll:  :lol:

Offline akromion

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2008, 11:57:05 AM »
Hello.
I think published below a photo in the certain degree characterizes me and it will be interesting to much.

The photo have been made in 2001-2002 year. Thus, for that moment it there was only half of that for me was available in a collection. At present, the collection is much more - than times probably in five, than on a photo, owing to, by the way, ebay. The new photo, unfortunately is not present, as enough plenty of time that all my collection to bear from the house is necessary, to photograph, and then all back to bring. Yes I still and itself have a little changed. :-D
Thanks.

Offline gertsy

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by gertsy
    • http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~gbakker64/
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2008, 02:18:40 PM »
Superb

Ataris, Commodores, Sinclairs, & is that an IBM PC ? As well as that you've got more joysticks than you could poke a stick at, (sorry for the pun)

What's the unit in the red & grey box behind your left knee?

BTW: you gotta get a better translator.

Luv your work.  :idea:

Offline akromion

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2008, 02:40:16 PM »
Hello.
In my collection there is no IBM PC a compatible computer - they do not like me absolutely, them anything interesting to me. I have enough of the Soviet computers. Well joysticks at me it is a lot of.
You probably had in view of Atari.
This summer I think I shall make new photosession of all my collection.
Thanks.