Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cheap A$$ tower kit alternative for 1200??  (Read 5044 times)

Description:

Offline WarPiper

• Show all replies
Re: Cheap A$$ tower kit alternative for 1200??
« on: November 08, 2002, 12:13:19 AM »
It looks just like an Antek case, they could be had for about $80. US dollars.  check Antek web site and also ebay and amazon.com. you could get them with the clear side and a neon light for about $130. also.
 :pint:  :ak47:  :destroy:
There was a time I can remember computers were fun...I miss my A1200.

Offline WarPiper

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2002, 12:37:21 AM »
I`ve never understood why PC users bung plastic windows into cases..(maybe it`s more exciting to watch the CPU fan than it is using windows  )

Come on Doobrey, you cant be serious, you dont think it nice to mod up the dull boring case? give me a brake,  I am a Amiga and a PC user, and I have to say that I have not seen anything real earth shattering about any Amiga case modes except that they either are nasty looking hacks that are held together with crazy glue and duct take or they are Brand spanking new, custom made cases that cost about an arm/leg, maybe your first born ect ect.....

Offline WarPiper

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2002, 01:10:35 AM »
Not for nothing editor, but that really should have been what the 1200 should have looked like. If my 1200 came with a 10GB had drive and the cdrw rom drive (like shown in the picture) with the floppy on the other side, not to mention a 060 ppc blizerd and a bvision card all in that little attractive case, then I would have been happy.  I have always thought that that was a wonderful concept picture for the 1200.  It would be nice if there was a way of commisioning some modler to create a case like that after that design, just with enough room to acccommodate the bvision and blizzerd 060 ppc, I would order one.