Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MMC Replay NTSC FAQ - Want to help?  (Read 5735 times)

Description:

Offline redrumloaTopic starter

• Original Omega User
    • Show only replies by redrumloa
Re: MMC Replay NTSC FAQ - Want to help?
« Reply #44 from previous page: August 17, 2008, 09:39:45 PM »

Wolfeman wrote:
You really should download it and try it for yourself. I gave all the links and info with my post.

Here is the condition of my computer room atm.

My C= computers are temporarily in storage.

speaking of which, where are all the MMCR users that were here before?

has interested evaporated? I feel kinda silly posting to two forums where one has no interest or feedback [that would be this one] :(

Everyone has lives and this is just a hobby. Unfortunately all forums are rather slow when it comes to C= 8bit. Furthermore while I am putting the faq together here(Amiga.org is my home), and while Amiga.org is tolerant of C=8bit discussion, this *is* an Amiga forum. It may be a step slower than Lemon64 on C=8bit discussion.
Someone has to state the obvious and that someone is me!

Offline Wolfeman

• Show only replies by Wolfeman
    • http://www.liveatthespace.com
Re: MMC Replay NTSC FAQ - Want to help?
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2008, 10:24:23 PM »
I would disagree with the "all C= 8bit forums are rather slow..." part, quite a bit actually, I can give you around half a dozen examples, but I understand what you're saying.

Just because I have had time recently does not mean I don't have a life as well and I realize you didn't mean to imply that just as I meant no reverse implication. It's just that, as you alluded, time is precious, and I'm not sure this forum is where I should spend mine based on the lack luster interest in the MMCR. This is not the case over at Lemon64 where the same topic has been getting regular posts and input during the same amount of time since my first post here.

I'm not trying to be accusatory, or raising any complaints, I'm simply voicing a disappointment.

Please don't take it personally or as a slant on this forum in general. I'm an Amiga user as well, albeit for games only and I appreciate the resource and knowledgebase here.