Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A1-xe g4 800 mhz  (Read 249 times)

Description:

Offline SyperhawkTopic starter

• Show only replies by Syperhawk
    • http://www.islandfriendly.ca
A1-xe g4 800 mhz
« on: September 20, 2016, 09:49:27 PM »
A1-XE 800MHZ G4

120GB Hard Drive
1GB IBM RAM
128MEG ATI 9250 PCI VIDEO CARD
USB 2.0 PCI CARD
7.1 AUDIO CARD
IDE SS3 PCI CARD (the one from Amikit)
MK4 + PCI CARD
2 DVD-RW DRIVES
1.44 MB Floppy Drive
AmigaOS 4.1 (Comes with CD & BOOK)
Keyboard/Mouse

A1 is in a nice Cooling Gaming Case
Make me an offer...must be in Canadian Funds + Shipping Fees

Can send Pics by EMAIL

Syperhawk
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 10:00:37 PM by Syperhawk »
==================================
New Waterford,Nova Scotia
CANADA
A4000D 060/50 MHZ CV64 GFX 64 RAM
==================================

Offline Oldsmobile_Mike

Re: A1-xe g4 800 mhz
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 11:03:21 PM »
Not directed at you in particular, but it always drives me nuts when people say things like "can email pictures".  It's super-easy to just attach pictures right here in the forum, see screenshot below.  :)

/rant mode off
Amiga 500: 2MB Chip|16MB Fast|30MHz 68030+68882|3.9|Indivision ECS|GVP A500HD+|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|Cocolino|SCSI DVD-RAM
Amiga 2000: 2MB Chip|136MB Fast|50MHz 68060|3.9|Indivision ECS + GVP Spectrum|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|AD516|X-Surf 100|RapidRoad|Cocolino|SCSI CD-RW
 Amiga videos and other misc. stuff at https://www.youtube.com/CompTechMike/videos

Offline billt

• Show only replies by billt
    • http://www.billtoner.net
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 05:47:40 AM »
Quote from: Oldsmobile_Mike;814197
Not directed at you in particular, but it always drives me nuts when people say things like "can email pictures".  It's super-easy to just attach pictures right here in the forum, see screenshot below.  :)

/rant mode off

I actually prefer people to post them elsewhere and link to them. To view pix, I have to be logged in at amiga.org. With its wonky login recognition and retention, I find it a pain to do so, or stay so here. If I navigate to the wrong level of a.org website then my login vanishes and I have to start over, but I have to be at the right level of website for login to work at all. So I don't really consider attachments here to be a viable thing, and I often miss out on attached pix if I'm not patient enough to get the planets aligned just right for it to work. Would be nice if login was fixed, and if attached pix were free to view without login.
Bill T
All Glory to the Hypnotoad!

Offline Oldsmobile_Mike

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 06:42:35 AM »
Quote from: billt;814204
With its wonky login recognition and retention

I've seen this come up periodically, for years. Never had a problem with it here. Not on dozens of different computers, mobile devices, and probably every version of Firefox, Opera, Chrome, going back at least the past 20 versions. Also through various VPN's, etc.

I'm typing this reply on my Android phone. It's never failed to stay logged in, I think the last time I had to enter my credentials was when I got the phone like two years ago. I click on the shortcut for this page on my home screen and it takes me right to it, logged in and ready to go. Not sure what to tell you.

I wonder if the problem somehow only affects specific accounts? :huh:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 06:45:53 AM by Oldsmobile_Mike »
Amiga 500: 2MB Chip|16MB Fast|30MHz 68030+68882|3.9|Indivision ECS|GVP A500HD+|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|Cocolino|SCSI DVD-RAM
Amiga 2000: 2MB Chip|136MB Fast|50MHz 68060|3.9|Indivision ECS + GVP Spectrum|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|AD516|X-Surf 100|RapidRoad|Cocolino|SCSI CD-RW
 Amiga videos and other misc. stuff at https://www.youtube.com/CompTechMike/videos

Offline kamelito

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 07:16:50 AM »
I have this login problem quite often on different systems and it is annoying.
It is not 100% repro thought, maybe related to firewall.
Kamelito

Offline paul1981

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 11:07:45 AM »
@ billt - I used to have the same problems as soon as I started accessing the site through a mobile device. For me, I have to go to the amiga.org home page and sign in on there in the top right corner and tick the retention box. It then keeps me logged in forever, or until I sign out. It even lets me take ages and ages writing posts and it NEVER logs you out or times out when doing so.

However, if I am currently signed out and I try and reply to a post or view an attachment and it asks me for login, it's this instance where it doesn't work correctly. I think it works until you leave the thread, then it seemingly signs you out and your post disappeared...but your post is actually there (confirmed I think by the 'view 50 recent posts' link. This behaviour was on my Windows phone and Android.

So if you clear your phone cache/history and sign in on the home page with the tick box ticked, all your problems should disappear.