Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: For Sale: As new C= Amiga 1200 in Adelaide  (Read 229 times)

Description:

Offline MelbourneBenTopic starter

For Sale: As new C= Amiga 1200 in Adelaide
« on: May 17, 2016, 07:40:18 AM »
Hi All,

I'm selling my 'as new' Commodore Amiga 1200 (1D4). This is a regrettable sale but I need to raise some money for an overseas trip in a few months.

It literally looks and runs as new (no yellowing, scratches or signs of wear), it even has the plastic cover on the badge and has all the original manuals, disks and pamphlets.

I bought this Amiga about 5 years ago from somebody else in Adelaide, since owning it I have added the following:

- Kickstart ROM 3.1
- IDE CF hard disk (operates correctly with no annoying light flashing)
- 4MB Fast ram expansion with FPU
- PCMCIA Network interface card, fully compatible hard to find version

It comes installed with Workbench and lots of utilities including a fully working TCP/IP stack and King Con (enhanced shell) + many more.

I'm looking to get $500 for the lot. I'm not interested in splitting the items and will not budge on the price, I'd rather keep it than sell for any less. I'm also only willing to sell to somebody that can pick it up, I don't want to risk putting this in the mail.

My plan is fetch my old Amiga 500+ from the UK during my overseas trip. I don't want to be Amigaless :-)

I can post pictures if requested and you're welcome to come and view it working.

Thanks

Ben
Amiga 500 user