Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: (SOLD!!!!!!!!) For Sale Scandoubler Flicker Fixer (ICD Flicker-Free Video 2) for A500 and A2000  (Read 1602 times)

Description:

Offline hamtronix

• Show all replies
So does anyone have a 9 to 15 pin monitor adapter they would sell? Or even a 9 to 15 pin cable?
CD TV / Remote / Trackball Remote / Keyboard / CDTV 1411 External Drive / C= 1405 256K RAM / Smell the fear!

Offline hamtronix

• Show all replies
Awesome. Sur... Hey wait a minute.... You naughty person!
CD TV / Remote / Trackball Remote / Keyboard / CDTV 1411 External Drive / C= 1405 256K RAM / Smell the fear!

Offline hamtronix

• Show all replies
So I could feel a bit more secure I just got a 9 Pin M to 15 Pin M off ebay...

I trust myself about as far as I can throw me in the soldering cable area...

Offline hamtronix

• Show all replies
I checked my monitor and it has a 15 pin male going into the female so it should be ok. If not I will be saddened and have to hunt down an adapter. I was thinking of getting a KVM switch box to switch between my winxp box and the Amiga 2000. I really would only need the V switcher so I am hoping that is a cheap component.

Offline hamtronix

• Show all replies

Tripitaka wrote:
:lol:, If you find an old PC Mobo to totally De and Re- solder you'll get good at soldering real quick, the rest is a case of getting the pins right. Please keep it in mind for the future, you'll impress yourself quickly enough I'm sure. :-D

I do have this old Mac PowerPC Mobo that I completely stripped to gather parts for my Amiga 2000. So that is a great idea.