Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: (sold) Anyone in Perth, Australia want Amiga gear?  (Read 1952 times)

Description:

Offline rkauer

• Show all replies
Re: Anyone in Perth, Australia want Amiga gear?
« on: June 15, 2007, 04:02:19 AM »
 Maybe going nowhere, but we have and use those not that-old technology (for a base of comparison, an used pegasus I board worth more than 500 grants on Ebay, using PPC only solution, no customs chips).

Total Chaos IS a superb game, go for it. I play it almost every day! In the Amiga, never in a dammed pc-box.

I still use a 1200-030-128Mb Fast-SCSI-IDE43Gb-CDRW-Ethernet-WebBrowser-Mailer-MuchOtherThingsToMentionHere old crappy computer today! Yes I notice the 030 is not the up-to-date processor, sheeeeeeesh!

Windoz box sucks! If we have DVD author tools and good Video3D accelerators in the Amiga, we don't bother to haven't a B.Gaytes box around in the house.

Yes! We spend a lot of cash in a "dead" computer hardware, but (believe me), no other computer give me the comfort of use than an Amiga give to me. Nor the fun.

300 bucks for start is an ultrageous price, the lot worths more than this. I never sell my "crappy" 1200 desktop (with 128Mb RAM!)for less than US$500.00 (without monitor), imagine my towered 1200/Mediator one...

Goodbye people.

I\'ll pop on from time to time, RL is acting up.