Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: $755 and 8 days to go  (Read 4609 times)

Description:

Offline pierre

• Show all replies
Re: $755 and 8 days to go
« on: August 15, 2006, 05:07:21 AM »
Some people... the fact that ppl are willing to pay $700 for an old piece of hard is testament to how COOL AMIGA is!  Sure you can buy a piece of crap pc for that price... the buyer most likely already has one of those.  The fact is that board is cool (no I won't pay that much :-) ) and you cant just go get one...so they are $$$, if you have more time OR CONNECTIONS you can get one cheaper for sure. I agree the seller has done nothing worng per say ( it would be nice if ppl did give a bit more background when they can(you could have), and it's your job to research if they are just flipping stuff on ebay... not that cool...)  anyway I let be happy somebody is willing to pay that much to ENJOY the amiga at its best and sombody else was able to make some money helping make that happen. (not ever deal with be this sweet!)

Offline pierre

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 05:10:30 AM »
hey shades....it's not working... does it have a ppc?  How much DID YOU SPEND on this box.... 4000ers don't go for that much... give it a shot...(you do have a long shot anybody does!) it's the ppc ppl want!  We are lucky we have ebay to get ANYTHING for the amiga in 2006....;

Offline pierre

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 03:44:25 PM »
Shades... whats your point?  I have winUAE... It's cool you can't run the the toaster of any other FUN ZORRO cards can you...you clearly don't know what the REAL thing has to offer.
All I can say is good for you...enjoy your games. It not like I care (im not buying this thing....)

Offline pierre

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 07:14:02 PM »
$50... since you box has nothing special to offer