Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: After hearing a bit about the upcoming Windows 8...  (Read 4186 times)

Description:

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
Re: After hearing a bit about the upcoming Windows 8...
« on: September 29, 2011, 03:55:40 AM »
Being tht W8 can be controlled by Kinect Im not sure how much effort would have been put in touch screen control (or perhaps the 2 share enough that developing support for one bleeds into how the other would be interfaced with).

Either way Apple has done a good job of destroying the fun for computer enthusiasts. All the gimmicky crap with a shiny interface, etc. intended for computer illiterate bozos. Unfortunately other OS developers have decided that this is a good thing, all the while destroying computer fun for those of us who arent illiterate bozo's. Thank God for AROS and Amiga OS, etc. as while theyre lacking in some ways compared to other options it's not assumed I'll succumb to whatever shiny interfaces dictate to me, nor that have the intellect of a Walrus.

Now, back to the original post..... if youre such a dopus fan, why not just use dopus on Windows?
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.