Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Michael Jackson is NOT GUILTY  (Read 5153 times)

Description:

Re: Michael Jackson is NOT GUILTY
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2005, 04:17:09 PM »
Hey Yo!

While the toast is funny (thank you), "Hey Yo!" is about as annoying as Michael Jackson, Doommaster, or people who end every sentence in "ya know?".  Please find another catch phrase.

Wayne

Offline CU_AMiGA

• Show only replies by CU_AMiGA
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2005, 04:23:08 PM »

Wayne wrote:
Hey Yo!

While the toast is funny (thank you), "Hey Yo!" is about as annoying as Michael Jackson, Doommaster, or people who end every sentence in "ya know?".  Please find another catch phrase.

Wayne

Hey Yo!

Glad you liked the link Wayne. Unfortuantely, the "Hey Yo!" mtto will not be dropped for the time being (at least until i think up a new motto to chuck around). But the advantage of this is that everytime i use "Hey Yo!", people will know who i am. ie: i was talking to x56h34 the other day, and when i said "Hey Yo!" to him (without saying my name, or him knowing my email address) he literally latched onto who i was. Ask the guy yourself - it's fool proof! :-D

Regards,
A1200D / AGA / B1260 / 64MB RAM / KS 3.1 / AOS 3.9 / 4GB HD

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2005, 04:39:40 PM »
That's fine.  I'll just write a filter for Amiga.org that edits out "hey yo!" from every single post you've ever made.  Short of that, I can simply stop you from posting altogether.

Your choice sir.

Offline CU_AMiGA

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2005, 04:44:58 PM »

Wayne wrote:
That's fine.  I'll just write a filter for Amiga.org that edits out "hey yo!" from every single post you've ever made.  Short of that, I can simply stop you from posting altogether.

Your choice sir.

Hey Yo!

Well, i am not really in a position to argue (as i am off computer in a minute), but i can get past that filtering thing! ;-) On the other hand, you cannot be serious in banning me just because of The Great "Hey Yo!" catchphrase! :-) I am sure we can solve this like muture adults and find a way past this.

Regards,

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2005, 04:45:55 PM »

Wayne wrote:

Your choice sir.

Surely a filter that replaces all occurances of "Hey Yo!" with, "I like anal sex with small furry animals"  would be far more amusing for the rest of us? ;-)

Offline CU_AMiGA

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2005, 04:59:59 PM »

mdma wrote:

Wayne wrote:

Your choice sir.

Surely a filter that replaces all occurances of "Hey Yo!" with, "I like anal sex with small furry animals"  would be far more amusing for the rest of us? ;-)

Hey Yo!

No! No! No! That cannot happen. Really, i don't see any different in me saying "Hey Yo!" to MAD saying "Hoya!"?! :-?

Regards,

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2005, 05:19:28 PM »
You can do it if you want.  I just have a few people that find it annoying, including myself.

There are several ways I'll take care of it;

1) (and this is my personal favorite) substitute any variation of "hey yo" with "I like anal sex with small furry animals"

2) delete the first line of any post you've ever made.

3) Beg you to occassionally use something besides "hey yo!".  It's not the use of "hey yo!" that is annoying.  It's the use of "hey yo!" with every single post, image entry, or everything else you do.

Stereotypical as it may seem "hey yo!" forces a false perception in that at this point, I can't help but see you as a tiny white guy with a speech impediment, smoking dope while wearing big baggy pants down around your ankle and your oversized ball cap sideways listening to Rap music.

Having seen your picture, I know this isn't true but this forced perception makes you seem far less intelligent than you actually are.

Wayne

Offline cecilia

• Amiga Snob
    • Show only replies by cecilia
    • http://cecilia.sawneybean.com/
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2005, 06:03:02 PM »

CU_AMiGA wrote:
Unfortuantely, the "Hey Yo!" mtto will not be dropped for the time being (at least until i think up a new motto to chuck around). But the advantage of this is that everytime i use "Hey Yo!", people will know who i am.
so, it identifies you as the idiot you are? :-)
the no CARB diet- no Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld or Bush.
IFX CD Tutorial

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2005, 06:14:01 PM »

Wayne wrote:
You can do it if you want.  I just have a few people that find it annoying, including myself.

1) (and this is my personal favorite) substitute any variation of "hey yo" with "I like anal sex with small furry animals"

:-)

Let's have a vote!

1) substitute any variation of "hey yo" with "I like anal sex with small furry animals."
2) substitute any variation of "hey yo" with "I like anal sex with small furry animals, especially just after breakfast, sometimes even during."
3) substitute any variation of "hey yo" with "I like anal sex with small furry animals, whilst perusing the lingerie section in Woolworths."
4) A random choice of 1,2, or 3 each time "Hey Yo!" is typed in a thread.

I vote for option 4. :-)

Offline cecilia

• Amiga Snob
    • Show only replies by cecilia
    • http://cecilia.sawneybean.com/
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2005, 06:41:56 PM »
voting for 4 also.

maybe we can have a thing where anyone can add a line that fits that can be added to the random sample.

for example:
"I like anal sex with small furry animals, except that i have no dick."
the no CARB diet- no Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld or Bush.
IFX CD Tutorial

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2005, 07:04:12 PM »

cecilia wrote:
voting for 4 also.

maybe we can have a thing where anyone can add a line that fits that can be added to the random sample.

for example:
"I like anal sex with small furry animals, except that i have no dick."

...so I insert them in my rectal cavity.

Offline CU_AMiGA

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2005, 11:36:58 AM »

Wayne wrote:

2) delete the first line of any post you've ever made.

3) Beg you to occassionally use something besides "hey yo!".  It's not the use of "hey yo!" that is annoying.  It's the use of "hey yo!" with every single post, image entry, or everything else you do.

Stereotypical as it may seem "hey yo!" forces a false perception in that at this point, I can't help but see you as a tiny white guy with a speech impediment, smoking dope while wearing big baggy pants down around your ankle and your oversized ball cap sideways listening to Rap music.

Having seen your picture, I know this isn't true but this forced perception makes you seem far less intelligent than you actually are.

Wayne

Hey Yo!

Well most of what you said was correct, apart from the baseball cap and the rap music part! :-) I would like to see this system get under way. I think after the novelty has worn off, i will change to a different catchphrase (maybe via vote).

Regards,

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2005, 01:13:15 PM »

I like having anal sex with small furry animals!

Well most of what you said was correct, apart from the baseball cap and the rap music part! :-) I would like to see this system get under way. I think after the novelty has worn off, i will change to a different catchphrase (maybe via vote).

Regards,

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! ;-)

Offline CU_AMiGA

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2005, 01:31:56 PM »
Hey Yo!

You can't do this to me! :-x

Regards,

-EDIT-

Aha! Wayne messed up! :-) Instead of using a filtering system, he just done it manually! So i just edited back my original post! Another one for the good guy! :hammer:

Offline bloodline

• Master Sock Abuser
    • Show only replies by bloodline
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2005, 01:36:53 PM »

CU_AMiGA wrote:
I like having anal sex with small furry animals!

You can't do this to me! :-x

Regards,

-EDIT-

Aha! Wayne messed up! :-) Instead of using a filtering system, he just done it manually! So i just edited back my original post! Another one for the good guy! :hammer:

Yes he can :-)

« Reply #44 from previous page: June 28, 2005, 01:41:47 PM »
Re-editing moderated posts is a violation of the terms of service.  Be careful matey.