Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MuTools and more updated to V46  (Read 4709 times)

Description:

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
Re: MuTools and more updated to V46
« on: December 19, 2016, 02:22:47 AM »
@Thomas Richter

Thank you very much.
Great software update. Its rare to get these sorts of low level things for classic Amigas these days, so this was a very nice surprise.
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 05:05:45 AM »
Everyone was thinking it. :)
Half the point of my post above was simply an attempt to let Thomas Richter know his efforts are appreciated, and people are interested.

A person doesn't have to be interested in everything released for the Amiga, but a simple "Its not something I'll use, but thanks" is a lot better than making multiple posts and potentially spoiling other peoples fun.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 08:25:13 PM by eliyahu »
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 11:51:50 AM »
@amidude

So you're saying that being reasonable to a developer for delivering something we're interested in, for free makes us "brainless @ssholes"?

The better option is what? To be a dick instead?

Given the options I'll settle for being a brainless @sshole!.
By the way,... follow the mass? What mass do you think you're talking about? There's not even a dozen people who have responded.
And all seem to agree that you're acting like a dick by the way.

Just give it up. Every comment you make is just making the hole bigger.

*me awaits predictable childish response.

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 02:40:31 PM »
@amidude

Ironic that you should suggest people read your posts better then go on to display the fact you didn't read certain posts at all....
The *very first* post I made was addressing Thomas Richter thanking him for the new MuTools.
A far cry from your claim that I didn't comment on the software at all.

Also ever consider the fact that people actually agree, hence the reason we "gathered around the biggest blabber mouth"?

You acted like a dick and people called you on it, its as simple as that.
No amount of smoke and mirrors will change the fact.

Anyway, I'm done with this line of conversation. I've said my bit and talking in circles will lead nowhere.

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 05:31:28 PM »
@amidude
Seriously bloke, get a grip.
Which part of, "the very 1st post I made was addressing Thomas Richter thanking him" is it you're having trouble with?
In what way, shape or form does that amount to me only joining the thread to provoke things more?
I agreed with the consensus *after* it was vocalized, and after my original post.

What do you think I'm trying to get people to fall for? My thanking Thomas for MuTools, or me agreeing with the opinion that you was acting like a dick?
There's no hidden agenda here. I've been upfront and straight forward from the start.
Now you on the other hand started off antagonistic and just continued to throw tantrums at everyone since.

Seriously guy, just let it go. The thread is about new MuTools, not an exercise in insulting those that think differently to yourself.
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how that will (and has) pan out.