Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MuTools and more updated to V46  (Read 4606 times)

Description:

Offline psxphill

Re: MuTools and more updated to V46
« on: December 18, 2016, 09:45:48 AM »
Quote from: AmiDude;817779
I don't own a bridgeboard and my system is véry stable and doesn't need software workarounds or any other hacks. Ofcourse, I can't speak for other people with different configurations.

Then why are you trying to speak for other people? If you have no use and aren't speaking for anyone else then I don't see why you'd comment on posts made by people who do have a use for it.

Offline psxphill

Re: MuTools and more updated to V46
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 01:48:40 PM »
Quote from: AmiDude;817856
I was refering to a comment from Drummerboy:
QUOTE:
"I am testing Muforce and MuGuardianAngel, and work very nice, providing stability to M1230XA Accelerator."

I happen to have the same accelerator. So next time, read the whole thread! Your comment to this post isn't constructive. :rtfm:

I did read the whole thread. Next time don't make wild assumptions before throwing around accusations.

How constructive do you think it is to reply to people who say it makes their system more stable, by saying that you have the same accelerator but you refuse to run the software? At best it's an odd post to make, at worst it could be you're trying to persuade other people not to run it. I don't know if there is something about Drummerboys configuration that requires this and yours doesn't, for all I know there is a hidden problem on your computer that you haven't noticed yet. When someone acts the way you do, then it doesn't instil confidence in what you say.

But if you don't want to run it then congratulations, you don't have to.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 01:59:31 PM by psxphill »