Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: PiSTORM in general  (Read 2024 times)

Description:

Offline Hiddenevil

Re: PiSTORM in general
« on: April 19, 2024, 09:16:54 PM »
I use FB mostly to keep club members up to date on what LAG is doing, it's their preferred method of communication so go with the flow. Personally I've started to gravitate back towards websites, simply as it's easier to keep track of information and conversation. Coming here this morning proved this, when in less that 25 minutes a fellow member solved my A600 3.9 booting issue.

I've learned more about to Pistorm reading this thread than I have in the last few months, tried checking on Youtube. A friend is thinking of buying one from Amigakit and I know very little about them, other than last year a fellow club member was having no end of issue running software and pretty much swore off using one in his Amiga. Obviously development goes on, compatibility improves, so it's nice to read that WHDload is now more stable when combined with a Pistorm,

Offline Hiddenevil

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 09:14:42 AM »
Is the Pistorm Wifi configurable in MiamiDX?

Offline Hiddenevil

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 12:15:23 PM »
Thanks for the info, a friend of mine mentioned about buying a Pistorm for his A1200, I know he's running 3.9 and used MiamiDX for manage his prism2 Netgear wifi card. Just anticipating him asking me how to configure it lol  ;D