Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: THE worst Amiga games?  (Read 8377 times)

Description:

Offline KingTutt

• Show all replies
Re: THE worst Amiga games?
« on: February 24, 2003, 11:30:19 AM »
I didn't think it was physically possible to create a "bad" game on Amiga. Just the mere fact that it runs on Amiga raises its appeal 100 fold over anything else on any other platform. This is a well known phenomenon among avid Amigans worldwide and is aptly referred to as the Jay Miner constant! :-D

hehe j/k

PS: I even remember playing PONG for hours within that Alienbreed game. Truly awe inspiring!!! lol!

Sorry I can't even think of one, this will be a short thread indeed methinks...hehe.  :-D  
If I said I was the best you would think I am boasting. But if I said I was not, then you KNOW I am lying! ~Bruce Lee.

Offline KingTutt

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2003, 10:43:24 PM »

jd997uk wrote:
@Bezzen

LOL. Actually on the Fire Button site, the worst 5 games as voted by their visitors are:

1. Akira
2. Navy Moves
3. 'Allo 'Allo
4. Rise of The Robots
5. 4x4 Offroad Racing

Weirdly enough, I don't appear to own any of them...

-john

Navy Moves? Your kidding right?

Navy Moves was one of my favourites. Sure the first part with the boat dodging mines was awefully difficult. But it picked up later in the game. Especially the sub, ooo that was cool.

Anyway I also disagree with some of the ones listed by others, Captain Planet?!?! That one was a gem too. I was a big Captain Planet fan back then, and I found it particularly refreshing. Especially the way each planeteer had a different power and level design to go with it.

T2 was a rush job, but I finished it and found the FMVs a novel thing at the time. Of course there were some real bad ones too.

Some people loved this one to death, but I always found The Running Man lacking in something. hmmm. But by far not to be placed in the worst games category.

That place I reserve for... Warhead. Man I persisted with that one for like 2 years, thinking it was like some Elite killer, (great and intruiging intro) but it never resulted in anything. Gawd I'm sure glad Freelancer hits in March. w007!!!
If I said I was the best you would think I am boasting. But if I said I was not, then you KNOW I am lying! ~Bruce Lee.

Offline KingTutt

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2003, 02:45:32 AM »
Didn't Titus make Crazy Cars 3? Man that game was awesome, must be an exception or something. hehe.

Ok my token post bad game...

Spinner or was it called revolution. (On the same disk as Midnight Resistance)