Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Uae ported to ps3 gameos  (Read 6098 times)

Description:

Offline Digiman

• Show all replies
Re: Uae ported to ps3 gameos
« on: February 18, 2011, 12:36:21 AM »
Is there any way to make a bootable DVD with UAE and 1000s of ADFs to burn and just run on any stock PS3?

Yes a real n00b question but all I do is play games on my PS3 and Blu-Ray, not touched any kind of Linux OS running on it at all.

If we have the keys surely a distro of a DVD ISO could be made and we just add our own ADFs we want some day?

Offline Digiman

• Show all replies
Re: Uae ported to ps3 gameos
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 02:42:34 PM »
Quote from: hooligan;616322
E-UAE is installed on the PS3 harddrive so its easily accessible, no need to boot it from disc. Loading adf from cd or dvd shouldn't be a problem either, when I find my democollection dvd I let you you. If I have time I will transfer a few adf's into PS3 via FTP and see if it works.. but so far putting images on usb-stick has worked very nicely.

Yesterday I ran Turrican 2, Stunt car racer and a dozen of demos.. all of them worked without problems. I already downloaded a patch of stuff from Warlocks adf archive and will have a blast with them (and cold brewskies) later tonight hehe

ps. hang around at #dcs more ;)

Can you install it on a stock PS3 out of the box then?

Some sort of bootable fuss free DVD ISO would be nicer though for distribution to the average console gamer out there :).