Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Uae ported to ps3 gameos  (Read 6097 times)

Description:

Offline nikodrTopic starter

• Show all replies
Uae ported to ps3 gameos
« on: February 05, 2011, 06:45:10 PM »
http://www.volny.cz/molej/ps3/index.htm Port of the E-UAE amiga emulator for the PS3 game console.

Compiled by psl1ght sdk and libraries.

• Show all replies
Re: Uae ported to ps3 gameos
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 12:44:10 PM »
Quote from: CSixx;613242
Nitrous, do you have an ntsc ps3? I've read alot of people with ntsc machines cannot get it to run.

After installing kmeaw cfw, the package installs fine. I edited the cfg, and tried to run a couple games, its just quits back to xmb... :(

Did you use geohots lv2 patcher utility before running it?Many applications expect to run it first.

• Show all replies
Re: Uae ported to ps3 gameos
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 06:13:59 PM »
Quote from: Digiman;616584
Can you install it on a stock PS3 out of the box then?

Some sort of bootable fuss free DVD ISO would be nicer though for distribution to the average console gamer out there :).

You need a custom firmware that has the install pkg option.Custom firmwares can be found online,do not install 3.56 as sony did some nasty things and you cant go back to 3.55 easily.Now if you are too afraid you can just install the custom firmware install the applications and then go back to your official 3.55,now the applications wont be lost,and can be runned as they are signed.

I think the best install option would be to have the custom lv2 access application,along with the latest backup manager.

That way you can install official firmware after and still have the ability to play backups.