Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Joystick Support in UAE  (Read 5331 times)

Description:

Offline ShadesOfGrey

• Show all replies
Re: Joystick Support in UAE
« on: December 18, 2002, 11:40:37 PM »
I don't know what version of UAE you're using (0.#.## or *nix, Windows, Mac), but I think Desolator was talking about the "Input" tab on the WinUAE "Properties" window.  Here you can map any buttons/axis on a DirectX compliant joystick/pad to any  Amiga keyboard key, mouse button/axis, or joystick/pad button/axis (incl. the CD32 pad).  I'm using WinUAE 0.8.22 R2, but I seem to recall this particular tab in 0.8.14.  I could be wrong though...
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, this message is not meant to affirm nor deny, defend nor offend any faction within the \\\'Amiga\\\' Community.

Offline ShadesOfGrey

• Show all replies
Re: Joystick Support in UAE
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2002, 08:36:12 PM »
Have you tried switching from "Compatibility Mode" to 'Configuration #1-#4' from the "Mode" pull down menu?  It should present you with a blank slate (in terms of button/axis bindings).  You can then copy the default config (to give you something to start with) by clicking the pulled down menu directly under the "Copy from:" button and then clicking "Copy from:".

I could grab some screens and email them, if that would help...
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, this message is not meant to affirm nor deny, defend nor offend any faction within the \\\'Amiga\\\' Community.