Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Yup, I just banned him...  (Read 17933 times)

Description:

Offline cgutjahr

• Show all replies
Re: Yup, I just banned him...
« on: October 13, 2013, 03:30:03 PM »
Quote from: koaftder;749982
Meh, this is what happens when you take a dump in a subforum you don't care for.

Not sure I would refer to his thread (it's still there, btw.) as "taking a dump". The "electric cars" section is a total waste of space and only exists to create some revenue for the site owner. And, more importantly: every time you stumble over it you're reminded that said site owner is trying to cover that up.

As for this thread, I don't see it really helping...

+1

Offline cgutjahr

• Show all replies
Re: Yup, I just banned him...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 06:21:14 PM »
Quote from: EDanaII;750027
Franko, as best I can tell, has been banned from just about every forum he has joined...

Yep, maybe the people wanting him back should take that as a clue.

Is the above scenario a stretch? Yes, a little bit, but it could happen

Something similar already happened. For the better part of a year, the owner(s) of the site were doing their best to create as many flame fests as possible - we all remember the CUSA threads which were created and constantly bumped by "Tedd", or how Franko was allowed to insult whoever he wanted or derail as many threads as he could muster.

All of that was an obvious attempt at boosting the site statistics (because that's what flame wars do, at least in the short term) - and the only reason you'd want to do that is to increase potential advertising revenue.

Just look at what that did to amiga.org...