Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Directly towards Amiga.Org  (Read 10977 times)

Description:

Offline StarkeTopic starter

• Show all replies
Re: Directly towards Amiga.Org
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2007, 05:29:03 PM »
ODDMARIO:

Thats just my point, Nissan doesnt make something better or cheaper than toyota at the moment.

But lets not go there! This is a computer forum!

And as for you, you make a point, But a pc has always been worse then an AMIGA.
Check it, I little bit older news:

http://www.polyphoto.com/upchug/AEcastro.html

What the Americans used for spaceshuttles.

Ive also heard they use Amigas for Area 51! But I havent found nor looked yet for info on this.
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 05:50:36 PM »
Homer:
Lauraine:

Thank you for the tip. I hadnt thought of this, but then, I was hoping for Amiga.org to actually do this automatically.

Actually, I wouldve thought that many sites like this one wouldve come up with this idea, for new users to sign a simple petition.

Oh well, I geuss its true, one must work hard to get somewhere in LIFE!

Interesting commentary though from you, but I dont mind, In one way your probly right, Here I am, been out of the Amiga scene for years, well, in a way never left the scene behind closed doors, anyway, and then I come back, trying to make people understand that we need to do something about this, if we want the resistance, whats left of it, to survive.

Anyway, maybe after some sleep, I will ask the webmaster for some tips on petitioning, or if he could set it up on Amiga.org. Wayne was his name.

OK

Cheers 8-)
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 05:57:05 PM »
ODDMARIO:

thats true, I would stick with them no matter what, but my latter comments were more to the average user base, who would only stick with a good product.

Truth is, Amiga os4 is an awesome product, just wish we can get to use it soon on Amiga's new computers that they have planned.

Basically, anything beats windows for me, but this may not be the case for everyone.
Mr_500 man: Before u rip into me again, Ill answer your statement you probly going to make, now:
OK, so I am using windows, on my PC, you must understand, there's been a long time of aggony in using this shet, and in the end, I am finally no longer willing to except the flaws of this OS. Hence, It would be nice to not even have to touch windows, and have instead of emulator, an Amiga OS running on my PC, or Amiga one, or new Amiga computer, or MAC, as a standalone OS that doesnt need another OS as a base platform, but can still run pc software, and others.

Now this would be an accomplishment.
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 02:11:43 AM »
Doobrey:

I know they arent a hardware company ning nong. All of Amiga Inc's stuff is outsourced. Go get real, I fully comprehend that al what Amiga Inc are doing is outsourcing other companies for the things they need.
QUESTION:
Would they be doing this if they had the support of AMIGA USers?
I have nothing more to say to you.
Talk to Stop The Gop or someone in this field, I cant be bothered giving my time and effort on this keyboard towards someone who assumes shet about me.
That goes for everyone out there Assuming things about me that arent entirely true.

Cheers  8-) And enjoy your day if you can!
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2007, 02:34:02 AM »
Tomas:

You must not quite be there, I am as many, forced to use this stuff, as Amiga have not released any new Computers, more so, I dont see any of you finding ways to make this happen, instead your all willing just to live in your own little worlds, and accept the way it is.

Whats wrong with all you guys, I know if we all helped eachother to work out ways that would Help Amiga Inc become bigger and better, and something more of an Amiga company than it is now, we wouldnt have to be writing certain things in the forums anymore.

Is everyone gonna help eachother to help Amiga or what?

8-)
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2007, 02:54:36 AM »
Nostalgiac:

reality is, Bill gates did something illegal. But he continued his dream, although everyone was stopping him, and wanting to stop him. In the end, he wasnt even allowed to make a public display of windows to the world in that one point in time.

But he did anyway.

And because he did do this, he ended up risking his career and his livelihood, as he couldve been arrested at the time, but they decided to let him talk in the end, thinking not much of it at first.
But you see, he was so cionvinced that hes product was better at the time, and we all know how bad the first windows was, that he somehow managed to gain hearts to try it, you see, many people thought Amiga was only a gaming machine.

This is where Amiga at the time fuked up. Amiga couldve taken the business world by storm, instead, at that time, Amiga didnt give the business world any reasons to have an Amiga.

So, this is where Bill gates and his beloved pc platforms started making some business. And before you knew it, he was rich enough to practically give PC's and his windows os away to schools across the world.

And then, all other type of computing companies were fuked up the ass already, not even including Amiga demise within its own company.

But for you to support Microsoft,and actually enjoy doing so, means you are a nob. I dont really want to support microsoft, so Im trying to somehow find ways to Make Amiga big enough to be recognised as a formadibble option for people to buy
And here on an Amiga ciommunity, its already hard to get posiitive feedback, so imagine trying to win hearts over that arent even Amiga orientaed, yet alone know what it is.

And as you said in your last post,

Nothing personal mind you.

Cheers and have a great day! 8-)
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2007, 03:16:06 AM »
NO Fast MEM:

Its not a one man crusade, but anyway, the more people in a crusade, the more chances of a Victory, Surely everybody knows strategy?

Kind regards

Your main man 8-)

Cheers 8-)

P.S.Sounds like your more of a supporter also. Good to see.
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2007, 04:03:36 AM »
ODIN:

Although not AMIGA related, I did ask you a question, and I was expecting an answer to it.

Do you know runes, and can you write Elder Futhark?

Cheers

8-)

P.S.Wonder how long this will take to happen!
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2007, 04:32:42 AM »
Sorry to tell you

ARGO:

Amiga os5 may not happen, we will see, depending on sales and support from existing clientel.

SO

It is important to not only get Amiga users to fully support Amiga Inc, which are outsourcing for their hardware, software, so forth, but to try and help me and other followers to find a solution to get other companies to back up amiga and invest also into the Amiga systems and other devices planned.

Kind regards

Cheers 8-)

P.S.Moderator ARGO, A wonderful site here. When does wayne come on?
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2007, 02:08:54 AM »
A4000:

In all seriousness, I am still serious about my Amiga crusade.
But at the same time, taking a couple days off from the computer, to work on my car, and to help my friends, and then to go out with all my buds, should not be seen a crime.

SO

Please do not assume that I havent been busy thinking of ways we may be able to pull this off.
INFACT
I got an idea, why dont you help to come up with Ideas???

Dont be Ignorant MR.A4000. Accept that I am still human. 8-)

P.S. I am a cartographer, so during the week I am consatantly working on a computer, so do not make such comments again.
Im sure during the week, you get less time spent on a computer then me.
I get a minimum dose of 8 hours, thats just work time, then I come home and do this now, as I am thinking of ways to make AMIGA rise.
AMIGA RISE:
I suggest you do the same, or leave all the Amiga forums you may be in, your wasting space. 8-)
What Im trying to say is, if you wanna help, help, if not, then you have no right to judge, as you yourself arent helping the CAUSE. 8-)
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2007, 02:36:42 AM »
Stopped debating this shet for now, im gonna make a final posting, that will probably either last for a long time comming, or fade. Depending on the Amiga community itself.

If it fades, then all of you dont care what happens to Amiga and whether or not htey start thinking of ways to come back.

If it doesnt, then all of my efforts to try and think of ways, is not obsolete, and then maybe we can help.

End post. 8-)
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2007, 11:07:18 AM »
To all three posts:

Go To AMIGA NEEDS YOUR HELP.

Its a post I created.

And to the man

QUOTE:
Giving up already?

HELL NO, YOU CAN, BUT I WONT YET NOT UNTIL AMIGA INC or HYPERION tell me they are dumping Amiga forever, and not going to bother about it no more.

BUT UNTIL THEN, Im gonna give a fight. For my friend, AMIGA.

8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  :madashell:
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2007, 02:15:02 AM »
JORKANY:

You name does suggest it all, that aside,

I hang out with my friends, hence, I cannot be on here everyday like you can, I also am currently at work, so I cannot write too much.

Cheers.  8-)  8-)

Feel free to check out my other post AMIGA NEEDS YOUR HELP, and I will try to find a way to make it happen for all of us.
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2007, 02:42:54 PM »
Jorkany:

Entertaining viewpoint, unfortunately for you, thats not true what you say, I did miss a few days on the long weekend down here, to hang out, go out, go karting, cruising, etc, etc.

So no, not an average of 20 posts a day.

Cheers.  8-)  8-)
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2007, 02:45:25 PM »
JKIRK:

Its ok, waccon and I have been trying to think of stuff, maybe not all of its been done, people are people, and we always miss something, And I am trying to find out what we missed.

Cheers. 8-)  8-)

People in doubt are usually people in need, but I dont think your in need, so dont have doubts, just think of the possibilities.
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #29 from previous page: January 30, 2007, 02:28:40 AM »
GURU:

When you say whatever, it sounds like you are not wanting to accept that Waccon, Mucker, Me in my own way, and various others like gertsy, have made some valid points along the way of our threads.

Also, people who say yeah whatever, a lot of them are in denial, and I think your one of them.

Cheers mate, have a great day, knowing that things will change in due time. 8-)  8-)
AMIGA will rise!