Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 2 Things really....  (Read 1260 times)

Description:

2 Things really....
« on: March 03, 2003, 11:29:07 AM »
I have just dug out my old amiga a500 and fancied a bit of retro gaming.  However I have 2 things I'd like to try and figure out:

1.  I remember playing a game years ago which was basically a robot going around a building and trying to hack its way into other robots....  You started as a small round thing and when you were trying to hack another robot a small electrical spark would stick out. On successfully connecting yourself to another robot you'd then be taken to a hacking screen where you'd have to outhack the other robot by connecting some lines.  Thing is I can't remember what the game was called and I'm hoping that someone out there may be able to help me.

2.  I cant find my old copy of Supercars 2, I have a rom image somewhere for an emulator on my PC - is there anyway to copy the image onto a floppy for my Amiga?  If so how do I do it?

Thanks in advance

Havok

Offline HAK

• Show only replies by HAK
Re: 2 Things really....
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 11:32:46 AM »
Hi Havok,

Number 1 sounds like Paradroid (or a clone of it).

Bye HAK

Offline jd997uk

• Show only replies by jd997uk
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 11:59:15 AM »
I presume the Supercars disk is an ADF file. If so, use ADF2Disk to convert it to work on a real Amiga.

-john
Don\\\'t panic - bite the towel.

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2003, 12:49:41 PM »
Thanks guys, now to dig out my old joysticks :)

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2003, 02:25:50 PM »
OK, I've got a CD using the Joliet/ISO9660 format and it has my ADF's on it.  How can I get those ADF's from a PC to my Amiga so that I can use adf2disk?

is it possible?

Offline SilvrDrgn

• Show only replies by SilvrDrgn
    • http://mikerye.homeip.net
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2003, 02:39:36 PM »
Null modem and a terminal program on each computer.  Do a file transfer with ZMODEM or something like that.
Michael