Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Off-topic: The great amiga.org IP ban conspiracy...  (Read 9814 times)

Description:

Offline realize

• Show all replies
Re: Off-topic: The great amiga.org IP ban conspiracy...
« on: September 12, 2011, 03:57:33 AM »
Karlos, Transition, Argo, Pyro et al

Guys I've been a member of aorg (magnetic) almost 10 years now. THE ONLY ban/infraction Ever in my history was from Jgolden a new mod about my bouts with Franko (understandable) I had a 3 day post ban, I immediately wrote him a PM apologizing and telling him I would stop, which i did.

Can you please explain to me why in the world you guys would life ban a former amiga dealer? After only 1 warning and never been previously banned?  I know they are people out of for me because of my aggressive posts on Franko who threatened me bodily several times and my vocal opinions on the amiga/hyperion situation.

How can you not possibly say this was extermely heavy handed and fascist? This is NOT what Aorg is about. I actually defend Aorg on aw.net and EAB all the time.. then I go to log in and am life banned? I couldnt even get my PMs which were transactions and trades I was doing with other members.  To think i am on aw.net where i'm a bad guy and am banned for life here? for what?

I put a call in to Discreet FX to speak in directly with the site owner Bill P (and actually discreet are former magnetic systems customers) I'm in over 5 USA Amiga user groups and really dont think this is fair treatment at all :((

After I apologized to Jgolden I did NOT attack Franko or anyone lelse in a manner to violate the TOC and took the warning seriously.. Then suddenly I challenge Ben H of Hyperion completly in line with the TOS and next day I'm banned??? this is not right, not in the amiga world.  How many times have other members had bans/infractions and still are here? How many times did Franko or Doomy get banned?  What is this really?

Offline realize

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 04:15:08 AM »
Its amazing how you guys internet stalk people and expose their real names. Can you mods being so aggressive please remove my real name from this thread?

@ Karlos I re-read your post about "many warnings ignored" i got 1 warning from u, i let off, then Jgolden 3 day banned me when i went up with Franko again and then life banned.

As far as you guys questioning my integrity with amiga sales or buying things here and reselling them, its quite immature and non factual... as to the guy that cries about my jumping on a thread about the 1260 board (n ow a life enemy what a loser!) the seller stat3ed CLEARLY NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS i was in SAME STATE re read the thread and act like an adult.

To Cecilia, takemehome, amigadave  thanks for the nice words.. its obvious the other franko files and non productive users that are slandering my name are either fanboys, or just post here just becuase and are bored and havent bought anything amiga or contributed to the community in any way.

Offline realize

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 04:17:17 AM »
oh and to have you guys slag off Piru and see he hacks the site and forums is completely insanse and stupid. It just goes to highlight who the real trolls are and why the amiga community is such a mess. All of you clueless imature fanboys should be THANKFUL that a developer of Piru's quality posts here. You guys have pretty much chased everyone else out productive. (notice almost nobody who is or was anyone in amigaland posts here now? )