Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Barry Altman and Commodore USA  (Read 65134 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Re: Barry Altman and Commodore USA
« on: September 03, 2010, 04:57:11 PM »
Quote from: JJ;577536
To throw my view in here.

Anyone who thinks windows sucks is blinded by Microsoft hatred.  Anyone who thinks MacOS is king is deluded.

Anyone who thinks Amiga can make any sort of comeback outside of ourr small niche hobby market is deluded.

Enjoy things for what they are.  And for god sake try out MorphOS if you can.

Have to agree here...

I am blinded by Microsoft Hatred and proud to be... :)

I use a Mac for the internet and it certainly has left me deluded... :)

I do think the Amiga could make a comeback if it was in the right hands... :)

I enjoy my Amiga for what it is... :)

Tried Morphos and it sucks... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 02:15:45 PM »
Quote from: persia;641880
Why is this in AMIGA General Chat?

Awe gawd, this one must've slipped through the spam filter... :(

It's been so nice & quite since Barry boy was last here telling us to await for his announcement on Friday The 13th of April that came and went without a word, I was hoping they were all dead and buried and gone the way of the dodo... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 05:21:19 PM »
Quote from: dammy;641936
Well you just will have to wait till some time in 2H11 for those Commodore Amigas to be rolling down the assembly line.  Perhaps you will pass the time waiting while using your A1X1K. Oh wait...

Thank gawd for that... :)

I mean whenever they have to start putting the letter "H" into years then that must be so far off in the distant future that we'll all be long dead and never have to hear about these overpriced PC's... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 05:32:10 PM »
Quote from: dammy;641940
I guess it might a regional issue with that abbreviation.  Typically 2Hyear means second half of that given year as would 3Qyear would mean third quarter of that given year.  Glad to help you out, don't even mention it.  Aren't you glad you learn something new today? :)

Might be regional in some part of your brain cell but guess it's kinda typical of you to come up with some lame excuse for a typo... ;)

Nah, ain't learned nothing new today cos your still gibbering the same old keech as usual... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 02:06:30 AM »
Quote from: Belial6;642061
You really don't know that 2H11 would be the send half of 2011?  And you didn't now that the metric definition of 1000 is Kilo abreviated as K?  So you really didn't read A1X1K as AmigaOne X1000?  Really?  If those abbreviations flew over your head, then no wonder you post many of the things you post.  You seem to have a hard time understanding the information around you.

Not taking the mickey here but I've NEVER seen anyone use a term like "2H11" before to describe a date... :)

Maybe Dammy was right, must be an American or regional thing... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 02:16:19 AM »
Quote from: Darrin;642068
I agree.  However, his chance ended when he hijacked an existing brand, threatened people in the community, spread falsehoods, behaved like an arsehole, unleashed Spambots on us (Dammy) and has still failed to deliver a product.  He's had ample opportunity to undo the things he's done wrong and done nothing.  That really says it all.

WOW... took the word's right out of my mouth... :)