Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: eBay "Top Rated Seller" account for sale - 20% discount on fees  (Read 14630 times)

Description:

Offline Amiga_Nut

• Show all replies
It's no different to me going up the road and buying 'Konsole Korner' for 1000s of bucks and then running the shop. People ringing up to purchase extremely expensive exotic consoles have no idea that the shop has changed hands and they may/may not receive the same quality of service said import business has built up for 3 decades. Ebay is a virtual business and so the same thing will apply as to people who buy real business. Just look at all the fancy restaurant's people buy and cock up on Kitchen Nightmares LOL they buy it for the name and run the business into the ground with shoddy food.

At the same time I am surprised this has been sanctioned by ebay. 3 years ago I had an enviable 100% record on an account selling just expensive hardware, nothing else no parts for a few bucks. Prices for sales ranged from 1000 to 300 bucks and at 1000+ sales that's a lot of respect to purchase. Ebay certainly didn't allow me to sell that 'business' though so I just closed my account.

Good luck to you anyway Red :)