Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

The CNet BBS Box Set
The CNet BBS Box Set
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: This is a desktop image for your BBS of the orignal CNet 3.05 box and manual with disks. For many sysops this is what they would see on a desk while working on the BBS.  :roll:
Picture Stats:
Views: 3163
Filesize: 154.6kB
Height: 768 Width: 1024
Posted by: pikadroo at March 26, 2006, 11:26:52 PM

Image Linking Codes
BB Code

Comments (3)

Ilwrath
April 01, 2006, 03:46:08 PM
I haven't seen a brown map box before.

Actually, I thought the thing on the right in your picture WAS a box, but it's the ringed binder of documentation, isn't it?  :-)

Maybe my memory is hazy, but I could have sworn I had a box that matched that binder.  

It might be a bit before pictures, though.  It should be in with some Amiga software odds and ends I got back from another Sysop friend of mine back when he liquidated his Amiga stuff...  And, of course, that is well-hidden behind a large number of other boxes I moved around recently to free up space for converting a storage area into a sitting room.  

I DO have a copy of the CNet 3 series BBS that I was planning on opening back in 1990's that never happened still installed on my A1200, though.  :-P
pikadroo
April 01, 2006, 07:45:29 AM
I haven't seen a brown map box before. I do have a blue manual cover though that seems to have been more popular in the boxes then the brown manual pictured. You wouldn't be interested in selling them would ya? Snap a picture off let's have a look eh?

Drew :-D
Ilwrath
March 31, 2006, 02:47:59 PM
Hey... I have a brownish map box like the one on the right somewhere in my closet.  That was my CNet 2.5 or 3.0 update, I think.  :-)  Don't remember the box on the left.  I think the other CNet 1.9 series I had came in a simple plastic bag.