Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Weeee, got me a Dreamcast.  (Read 3598 times)

Description:

Offline graffias79

• Show all replies
Re: Dreamcast, what's the going rate for em.
« on: June 05, 2004, 07:41:42 PM »
Dreamcast....  :-?  :cry:  :pissed:

*sigh*

Offline graffias79

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2004, 09:16:08 PM »
I have the disk for the Dreamcast web browser, the disk is from 1999, and it lets me configure my own ISP.  I remember setting it up for mine and then a friend's up north so I could check my e-mail.

Offline graffias79

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2004, 03:01:32 PM »

kd7ota wrote:

...As of today I am amazed how Soul Calibur was made possible on the dreamcast. Gfx are just killer amazing!  :-)...

I couldn't agree more.  I remember seeing the arcade machine and thinking Wow thats in low resolution!  They could actually make the DC version with IMPROVED graphics!  That impressed me immediately about the DC.  I still impress other people with the gfx in that game.  When I bought my DC I also bought Sonic Adventure,   Soul Calibur, a 2nd controller and a VMU.  Those VMUs are another story altogether, what a great idea!  About a year ago I picked up Phantasy Star online from a used software store here in town for $8!  I remember paying $40 for the original Crazy Taxi, but paying $5 for Crazy Taxi 2 at walmart in their bargain bin.  It sucks so much that the console's life was truncated so quickly when you think the Sega Genesis (Mega Drive to some of you :-) ) lasted about 8-9 years.  I remember games for it coming out as early as 1988 and late as 1997.  That won't happen any more I bet!